thecapn's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've been working on a few customs of late and I thought I'd post some pics.

My Bonds, right now (I have to find a way to get them all back in the display case):

09.jpg

My Daniel Craig. Nothing new, but man, I love this guy. Best custom I've ever done. Better than most figures I have. Feng is a master!

02.jpg

Brosnan, from GoldenEye. When I think of Brosnan's Bond, this is how I remember him. He's wearing Sideshow's outfit and head, on a TT Regular. The watch is a repainted Dragon - hate those Sideshow watches. I sculpted the falling hair onto the sculpt's forehead, which is how I remember the younger Brosnan. He had longer hair in GoldenEye, but I haven't decided if I'll do any more. The shirt had buttons added - they were prominently white in the movie, and a brown belt with the shirt tucked in.

03.jpg

04.jpg

And what ended up being a pretty big project, Dalton's Bond. My personal favorite Bond actor, since he was the most like the Bond of the books. He's shown here from the movie poster for Licence to Kill. Repainted Sideshow Walther to fit Dalton's lighter weapon, repainted Dragon watch, HT Joker belt, TTL shirt, shoes, and pants, on a HT Narrow. The hair was a big resculpt...the original was slicked back, as if he's in his tux, but I wanted it to appear as it did through most of the move. Shaved off the front of the hair, and resculpted most of it from scratch.

05.jpg

06.jpg

I'm considering moving both Brosnan and Dalton to solid sculpt necks, I'm not sure if I'll do it or not yet.

More in the next post!

Here's my Moore...not much done here. Sideshow head and gun, TTL 2.0 body, Dragon digital watch, Sideshow Dalton Paints, shirt, and bowtie, with Connery Jacket and TTL Shoes. I figured I should have at least one of these guys in a tux.

07.jpg

My custom Connery. Keep in mind he's a lot less orange in person, but I was going for a sortof...hand-painted poster look for him. HeroHeads head, TTL body, suit, shoes, repainted Brother Production watch and the original Sideshow Connery gun.

08.jpg

Now another couple of customs.

Here's my Bruce Wayne. I got the sculpt from Xenoviper, though I can't remember the sculptor...my apologizes. TT Narrow, DX Batman belt on his shoulder, Two-Face "Harvey Dent" button in his hand, and TTL Suit and shoes.

13.jpg

Here's my Xenoviper Sparrow Sculpt I painted and put on my HT Jack. I think it looks great!

11.jpg

10.jpg

And here's a closeup of my Luke and Han repaints. Luke was switched over to a Slim TT and Han to a Narrow.

12.jpg

I took all these to test the camera on my new iPhone. I think it's pretty good! Thanks for looking!

Back