The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they must really want the India deal to be a success. Good for Mahal though, I can't imagine he would have got a push otherwise. I thought the PPV was a letdown overall though.

Per usual they had to change that Mahal won the title at the last minute because it was noted that Vince himself wanted Orton's title reign to at least until SummerSlam with the MITB winner challenging Orton :dunno

Vince is the only one that still likes Orton and wants to keep pushing Randy to titles. :lecture

Problem is that they just built Mahal up over the past month or two...since then, he's been a career jobber or an "enhancement talent" as they like to politically-coin the term. Once again, a sign of Vince and his cronies demonstrating how out-of-touch they are with their fan-base... No one will ever take Mahal seriously as a talent and his title reign is going to be a bust before they drop the title back onto Orton or someone else.

As for Orton, Vince loves the guy cause he's a "legacy" athlete, and Vince has been known to demonstrate favoritism towards the kin that helped make him rich back in the day. The problem, in my eyes, is that Orton has never really "connected" with the fans in the manner that his contemporaries like John Cena, Batista and Brock Lesnar have. He's always been a "natural heel" but there's always been some sort of "disconnect" between him and the fans...I just never really "got into" Orton or understood why people liked him as he's obviously the odd duck out. I'm sure he'll get the title again, but once again will fail to draw.

He's just not that charismatic.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Exactly...and once you make the 'main roster', that speaks volumes to your popularity and your level of being able to "sell" and attract crowds (and TV viewership).

A lot of NXT call-up's are showing their holes in their game and their lack of being able to deliver on the mic. I know Bayley is a great women's wrestler but she just sucks on the mic in comparison to Alexa Bliss and Charlotte (and even to a face Sasha Banks, who is much better as a heel).

I just saw the highlights from backlash. Owens and styles was an amazing match. Nakamura was Nakamura which was great. Say what you will about Jinder Mahal but the face is on the fans after he won was priceless and hillarious. Loved it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I´m pretty much out for now.
Nothing good anymore, Braun Strowman is gone...that pretty much was it for me.
Not even watching Raw anymore.

A pity that this happens every few months with WWE and they´re just not learning...

Well Bayley is just about dead and buried now. Took WWE writers just a little under a year to do it. I seriously don't know what they do with her from here.

I love Alexa Bliss but even I expected bayley to win. Hearing her get booed during her prefight interview hurt.

Well...time to turn her heel!

That would leave the Raw women's division with just Sasha as a face. Knowing the writers they'd go with it. Bayley desperately needs a freshening up, but I don't know that a turn is the right thing yet.

Back