The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I ever saw the guy was a gif that Skiman used to always use, which never gets old :lol

b6d7fbb8215db6cf0d3b06d7fb257a64.gif

The kids start training at an early age, haha

The Enzo segment got the biggest reaction from the crowd last night. Finn Balor probably the next biggest. It was alright but hopefully tonight is more fun at Smackdown.

The Enzo segment got the biggest reaction from the crowd last night. Finn Balor probably the next biggest. It was alright but hopefully tonight is more fun at Smackdown.

Awesome that you were there. Do you think live televised events are better or do you enjoy house shows? I've been to a few televised shows before and I found that they concentrate more on storylines and "segments" rather than great matches (even though they have spectacular ones a lot of the times) but I was wondering if you get more in-ring technical action at a house show where they don't have to worry about promos and other matters.

I have not been to a house show since the Attitude Era and I remember it being more matches less storyline. It was always similar to the matches to TV storyline. Of all the shows I have been too (RAW, Smackdown, PPVs, etc.) NXT has been the most fun.

I've been to quite a few house shows and televised events. The only really memorable match from the televised events that I can recall is the Undertaker/Jeff Hardy ladder match from '02. The problem with the televised events are those 20 minute interview segments in the ring that really drag when you're there live.

And speaking of house shows, AJ Styles just won the US title at the MSG house show tonight. If only WWE had a platform to air big events like this...:rolleyes2

Reminiscent of the old days! I remember when Diesel won the championship on an unaired, MGS match with Bob Backlund. And the Intercontinental title changed that way all the time. I seem to recall it changing hands twice in-between televised shows at some point. I think from Jarrett to Razor and back to Jarrett, or maybe it was HBK instead of JJ.

And speaking of house shows, AJ Styles just won the US title at the MSG house show tonight. If only WWE had a platform to air big events like this...:rolleyes2

Whoa, nice! So he wins the battle royal for the #1 contendership at the next PPV and he wins the title early?

Was his win on Smackdown for the title shot at the next PPV? Or was it for this house show? Just thought it was weird that he has the title shot but he wins it early, so it's as if they just scrapped that battle royal match, or maybe someone else should've won?

So yeah, Kurt Angle secret is nothing but a crappy storyline! Or should I say; a desperate "Split and Push" storyline! :huh

Last edited:
Anyone here trying to order Rumble tickets and not getting through? Trying to get 3 best seats available and it's not giving me anything...

I thought that angle's return was a bit disappointing. I was expecting more, though I haven't been following his health status very closely so maybe that was unrealistic on my part. On the other hand, the AJ Styles vs Balor match was terrific. Lived up to the expectations I had put on it which were very high. At first I was surprised they did the two sweet pose in the middle of the Ring, since the WWE was legally pursuing their former stablemates the bullet club for doing this elsewhere. But the immediate Twitter response from the WWE highlighted it, so it must have been sanctioned. Just a wonderful match. A Ring of Honor Style Match or njpw Style Match. But you don't get in the WWE all that often. I thought the Asuka match was also a bit disappointing.

In other bullet Club news, they appeared at Ring of Honor over the weekend, and I didn't realize that number one Jimmy Jacobs was working for the WWE as a writer. And then number two that he was fired for just taking a selfie with members of the bullet Club. McMahon can be weird about these things sometimes. Jimmy Jacobs was such a terrific Entertainer. They should have made him a manager in the WWE. He used to lead a stable in Ring of Honor that had Seth Rollins and it years ago.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I thought that angle's return was a bit disappointing. I was expecting more, though I haven't been following his health status very closely so maybe that was unrealistic on my part. On the other hand, the AJ Styles vs Balor match was terrific. Lived up to the expectations I had put on it which were very high. At first I was surprised they did the two sweet pose in the middle of the Ring, since the WWE was legally pursuing their former stablemates the bullet club for doing this elsewhere. But the immediate Twitter response from the WWE highlighted it, so it must have been sanctioned. Just a wonderful match. A Ring of Honor Style Match or njpw Style Match. But you don't get in the WWE all that often. I thought the Asuka match was also a bit disappointing.

In other bullet Club news, they appeared at Ring of Honor over the weekend, and I didn't realize that number one Jimmy Jacobs was working for the WWE as a writer. And then number two that he was fired for just taking a selfie with members of the bullet Club. McMahon can be weird about these things sometimes. Jimmy Jacobs was such a terrific Entertainer. They should have made him a manager in the WWE. He used to lead a stable in Ring of Honor that had Seth Rollins and it years ago.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I watched the pathetic game instead..but I’ll watch TLC later on the network

I hope Styles stays on SD, they need him there, if he switches back to Raw, SD will implode

Back