The World's End

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpR_ub-n4DE]The World's End - Pegg and Frost Featurette [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
I am glad to see that they included many scenes from Spaced as well.

THE WORLD'S END Pub Crawl Signs. THE WORLD'S END Stars Simon Pegg | Collider

"The pub crawl is a reference to “The Golden Mile” the characters must travel in the movie. There are twelve pubs, and twelve movie websites are each getting an exclusive bar sign. The first four sites have revealed the bar signs for “The First Post”, “The Old Familiar”, “The Famous Cock”, and “The Cross Hands”. So how does this get you into a screening if you’re going to be at Comic-Con? Because the bar signs will be on trading cards that you can find if you’re at Comic-Con and following @ TheGoldenMileCC and The World’s End on Facebook. "

Back in July 2012, we got the teaser poster with all the bar names. Looking back at that poster now, looks like there were only 11 names listed there which included The World's End. Was it a slip up or something was meant to be hidden?

The_Worlds_End_One_Sheet_small.jpg

So far we got 7 bar signs from the following sites, 5 more to go. (The forum blocks the third bar sign name, even the file got blocked, hence had to re-title it)

Coming Soon– The First Post

JoBlo – The Old Familiar

Screen Crush – The Famous Cack

Crave Online – The Cross Hands

Slash Film – The Good Companions

Twitch – The Trusty Servant

Collider – The Two Headed Dog

01. The First Post

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_01_The_First_Post.jpg

02. The Old Familiar

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_02_The_Old_Familiar.jpg

03. The Famous Cack

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_03_The_Famous_Cack.jpg

04. The Cross Hands

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_04_The_Cross_Hands.jpg

05. The Good Companions

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_05_The_Good_Companions.jpg

06. The Trusty Servant

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_06_The_Trusty_Servant.jpg

07. The Two Headed Dog

The_Worlds_End_bar_sign_07_The_Two_Headed_Dog.jpg

I saw this a few weeks back. It's a fun film , Paddy Considine was in it a lot more than I was expecting , the cast , directing and editing was all top notch as expected.

It's my least favorite of the trilogy but still hilarious and captures the same tone. A worthy finish for sure.

Back