The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wolverine_costume1.jpg

well..... we never saw any of this in the movie... so :dunno

well..... we never saw any of this in the movie... so :dunno

We saw everything except the suit :dunno

Edit: maybe dogtags

Hugh Jackman looks like he could handle himself in a fight. I blame the directors. None of the X-Men films have ever had decent fight choreography.

Except Wolverine vs Mystique, Mystique vs Strykers troops, Nightcrawler vs The Secret Service, Wolverine vs Strykers troops, Deathstryke vs Wolverine, Beast vs Magneto's Army, Azazel vs CIA, Yukio vs Shingen.

Last edited:
Yup, Wolverine didn't have bone claws, or metal claws, that pic of Jean Grey, and Yashida never offered Logan that Katana. :lecture:lecture:lecture

We saw everything except the suit :dunno

Edit: maybe dogtags

Except Wolverine vs Mystique, Mystique vs Strykers troops, Nightcrawler vs The Secret Service, Wolverine vs Strykers troops, Deathstryke vs Wolverine, Beast vs Magneto's Army, Azazel vs CIA, Yukio vs Shingen.

I made the joke about Batman being in that art piece posted... Obviously I meant the suit

Yup, Wolverine didn't have bone claws, or metal claws, that pic of Jean Grey, and Yashida never offered Logan that Katana. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Isn't that the same pic that he had while hanging out in the cave at the beginning of the film (which almost caught on fire and he put it away in the tin boxwhen he woke up)?

picture.php

If you knew that, but were just inquiring about the pic (which I suspect is the case), yeah. :-D

No, I had just watched the first hour with my wife (the first viewing was in the theatre) so it was fresh in my memory-- but I do have more of a life than searching through Blu-Rays to win favour on an on-line message board. :lol

Love the jpg's. Here's one.

images

No, I had just watched the first hour with my wife (the first viewing was in the theatre) so it was fresh in my memory-- but I do have more of a life than searching through Blu-Rays to win favour on an on-line message board. :lol

Love the jpg's. Here's one.

images

Hey now, I added a disclaimer to that. :tap

Missed this in the theaters but I bought the Blu-ray sight unseen because I liked his solo comic adventures in Japan so much in the 80's.

I decided to watch the Extended Cut as my first introduction to the movie. I thought it was pretty damn good! I didn't realize that it was unrated though. I figured it just be a longer PG-13 movie than whatever was shown in theaters.

As the blood and f-bombs were flying I was seriously going "how the hell did they get away with all of this!?" :lol

I loved that it was filmed on location in Japan and had so much subtitled dialogue.

Last edited:
Back