The Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I can agree with those 3 you added.

I forgot to add Race with the Devil, a really ****ed up 70's occult movie, and still not as ****ed up as this one was.

This movie is Exorcist level quality, which is very hard to do.

Not since Regan stabbing her ****** with a cross and shoving her mother's face there have I been this disturbed in a horror movie.

My friend posted an article on my Facebook page today, titled "Bad news for fans of The Witch..Eggers says no sequel."

Yeah...this movie needs no sequel, nor should it ever. It was one of a kind and should remain so. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krampus and The Witch. A good few months for "things that go bump in the night" films (though they otherwise almost couldn't be more different than one another.)

I know some of you are saying that The Witch had no jump scares. Your crowd didn't jump when Phillip hit the father? Or when the mother grabbed Thomasin at the end? Mine did.

The audience definitely reacted to the breast feeding scene, but I honestly can't remember if they did react to Black Philip and the Fathers scene, I think at that point, the scene almost seemed like a tension reliever for me, after so much build up, the veil was being lifted and the crap was hitting the fan for the last time.

My friend posted an article on my Facebook page today, titled "Bad news for fans of The Witch..Eggers says no sequel."

Yeah...this movie needs no sequel, nor should it ever. It was one of a kind and should remain so. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great news in my eyes! I want to see more, but I don't want this film to be diluted in any way. It's just so rare to have such a perfect movie.

My backyard is all woods and we've got a bird feeder that sticks out of the ground and all winter long deer have been coming onto our property and eating out of the feeder while anywhere from one to four little rabbits will come and eat what the deer knock down to the ground. My kids love watching them from the window, I've taken pictures, total "Bambi" moments. Sometimes I'll turn on the back outside lights and they'll all be out there.

I'll never think of ****ing bunnies and hoofed creatures out in the woods the same way again dammit. :lol

My backyard is all woods and we've got a bird feeder that sticks out of the ground and all winter long deer have been coming onto our property and eating out of the feeder while anywhere from one to four little rabbits will come and eat what the deer knock down to the ground. My kids love watching them from the window, I've taken pictures, total "Bambi" moments. Sometimes I'll turn on the back outside lights and they'll all be out there.

I'll never think of ****ing bunnies and hoofed creatures out in the woods the same way again dammit. :lol

Khev, we'll make it a class action lawsuit. ;)

I am hesitant to recommend this movie to others, but man, I have to admit, I'm dying to hear what others think about this movie. So many on this site try to tear things apart, I think this movie is just so solidly constructed that it would defy the best efforts of many on this site.

Back