The Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely, I saw an interview with the director and he talked about a witch being basically the anti-mother, just the negative side of women's freedom and strength, so a man dominated society is the pivot for all this.

I also read he's doing the Nosferatu remake, I cannot ****ing wait to see more of this guy.

Absolutely, I saw an interview with the director and he talked about a witch being basically the anti-mother, just the negative side of women's freedom and strength, so a man dominated society is the pivot for all this.

I also read he's doing the Nosferatu remake, I cannot ****ing wait to see more of this guy.

Our Coven grows by one. :devil

Watching the BR and sketching (and drinking)...

tomassin1_zpsbhvpeu7k.jpg

Drink and sketch on! Looks great!

I haven't seen this yet but heard a lot of good things. Is it a keeper? Should I buy the BR or just wait for it to hit cable/Netflix?

Drink and sketch on! Looks great!

I haven't seen this yet but heard a lot of good things. Is it a keeper? Should I buy the BR or just wait for it to hit cable/Netflix?

Thx!

If you like a simple, terrible slow-burn it's certainly worth the $ for the blu. But don't expect jump scares or gratuitous gore. It's all mood and history and good old Christian taboo. :)

Thx!

If you like a simple, terrible slow-burn it's certainly worth the $ for the blu. But don't expect jump scares or gratuitous gore. It's all mood and history and good old Christian taboo. :)

Sounds great but as impatient as I am to see this, I think I'll hold off for cable/Netflix. My BR collection got big and cabinet space got scarce.

Back