The Walls of Helm’s Deep Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9712_press12-001.jpg

Know I know why he is falling back.:lol

tomandshell said:
I really like the looks of this. Very much in the spirit of the Marvel VS. dioramas that I used to collect.

However, my ordering is going to have to be cut back a bit in order to clear room in the budget for the Speeder Bike. But this still tempts me to use my reward points and get it for half price...

For me I'd much rather have this than the Speeder Bike. Though, I only had enough RP right now for like $15 bucks so I just ordered it regular. I'll take the 300 and add that to my total to use later.

Since there's no exclusive, am gonna order from one of our dealers. the 300 RPs are nice and hard to pass up, but am willing to forego for (hopefully) a bit less on the cc.

And I LIKE it!!!!:aragorn :uruk-hai :aragorn

It looks decent. But, I'm gonna pass on it. $300 is alot for this one, IMO.

I ordered direct from Sideshow but am considering going through a retailer. A quick calculation shows 300 points = $15 while most retailers are giving a 15% discount which = $45. However, direct from Sideshow means I get it sooner.

Fritz said:
I ordered direct from Sideshow but am considering going through a retailer. A quick calculation shows 300 points = $15 while most retailers are giving a 15% discount which = $45. However, direct from Sideshow means I get it sooner.
ASAP:D:D :D

This diorama is nice but I had to put a stop to my LOTR collection (except for 12" figures). I hope once it's in hand, you'll all be perfectly happy. Good luck.

Going to pass on this one. If rage was involved...mabey...300 bones:emperor plus limited room atm also plays a factor...the orcs look great though.

Love the Uruks, but the face isn't quite what I think it should be; not to mention the ladder being without any environment on the base. :confused:

This looks really good. Love the ORCS !!!! :rock :rock :rock As for Aragorn, I think he looks decent. I do agree with the majority that his face should look more "mean". The sculpt is awesome though, both on the orcs and Aragorn. Great job to the artist. Can't wait to see this in person at the con.

Will this be a four piece set? 2 orcs, Aragorn, base ?

Zoomaround said:
This diorama is nice but I had to put a stop to my LOTR collection (except for 12" figures). I hope once it's in hand, you'll all be perfectly happy. Good luck.

ecactly why I'm not getting these.. unless they make something really interesting... then I may get one. but until then. Can't afford this with everything else.. especially LOTR PF's that are suppose to come.

Back