The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for another Axel moment. The Governor could be in those woods at any time, waiting to pick one of them off.

"Farmer Rick . . . BLAM".

"Hey Glenn, how are y----- BAM"

i.e. She's gotta understand Daryl doesn't bat for the other team, he's the bat boy. So she needs to get him to switch hit. :p

:lol

Didn't he have an abusive father? He probably has trouble with relationships.

He's a dumbass in his real life relationships, that's for sure.

He said she was a chain smoker or something. Remember, she's the reason Merle had to raise Daryl.

:lol

Didn't he have an abusive father? He probably has trouble with relationships.

He's a dumbass in his real life relationships, that's for sure.

Let's just hope the emotional lead-up to Daryl and Carol's hillbilly sex doesn't involve him weeping in her arms over his daddy's clean fingernail and drunken 3am bedside visits. :panic:

Have they ever heard of fire? If that many zombies are pushing on the fence, whole lot easier than trying to poke them. Also this was a weak episode

You can burn them but they don't die. The pit walkers that the Gov had were burned up but still alive.

Ewww.....the stink of that. :monkey4

Have they ever heard of fire? If that many zombies are pushing on the fence, whole lot easier than trying to poke them. Also this was a weak episode

The human body is like a candle. That big a fire right at the fence would ruin the fence so the next group that builds up would push right through it. Besides, as was discussed on Talking Dead, they'd also have to worry about the zombies causing a wilderness fire right there. Not only would the fire itself be an issue, but it would be a signal to other walkers as well as the living, that they're there.

On Talking Dead I think someone brought that up. Personally I'd get that prison bus they have sitting in background shots and just drive it around the perimeter fence a few times a day to GTA those bastards.

On Talking Dead I think someone brought that up. Personally I'd get that prison bus they have sitting in background shots and just drive it around the perimeter fence a few times a day to GTA those bastards.

I thought that myself because they don not have to kill them just mess them up enough to keep them off the fence. Also like ween said fire does not necessarily kill the zombies.

The human body is like a candle. That big a fire right at the fence would ruin the fence so the next group that builds up would push right through it. Besides, as was discussed on Talking Dead, they'd also have to worry about the zombies causing a wilderness fire right there. Not only would the fire itself be an issue, but it would be a signal to other walkers as well as the living, that they're there.

Yup. The shows evolved so much that we've almost forgot that being dead quiet is still important :D

Back