The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm interested to see where she and Daryl end up at least. I hope they don't kill her off anytime soon, she's the only character I've really cared about since season 3.

I think Daryl is "Typhoid Mary". They made a point of having him lick his fingers one at a time before shaking the kids hands (forgot his name) at the beginning of the episode. I don't know if that will come into play, or how that affects the original members of the group.

I think Daryl is "Typhoid Mary". They made a point of having him lick his fingers one at a time before shaking the kids hands (forgot his name) at the beginning of the episode. I don't know if that will come into play, or how that affects the original members of the group.

Harry Potter.

This show really DOESNT need a villain as evidenced by two strong episodes to start the season sans Governor. The problems are real and the antagonistic forces aplenty. The room devoted to exploring the governor last year is being used to make the characters on the show more developed and fleshed out and therefore a lot more interesting and dimensional.

I agree. And while you're right that the Guvnor stuff helped flesh out many of the characters, it always frustrates me that in the middle of a zombie apocalypse there are still a-holes out there making trouble for everybody else. I mean, hello? Zombies! Isn't that enough of a problem?

And I know they're only doing it this way to show dramatic tension in the show, but I think the people in the prison can totally get ahead of the zombies on the fence. They just have rotating shifts clearing the fences at the very least during daylight hours, and maybe luring them to stronger, more secure parts of the fence. Or even start adding more of those spiky booby trap things all along the fence like they have at the gate.

Good episode though. I thought I wouldn't like the flu storyline, but I ended up thinking the cell block massacre was pretty cool. Felt bad for the pigs, and that little girl is a total psycho.

Harry Potter.

lmaosmiley.gif

I think the writers forgot that Herschel is a Veterinarian. Why didn't he get call to look at poor, sick Violet?

I bet Herschel or Glenn killed Karen and that other feller.

I mean, it has to be someone that knew they was sick right? Why burn them afterwards if the person was just looking to sneak in and kill two people that were alone?

Judging by the preview, I'm going to assume Rick beats the **** out of Tyreese.

I bet Herschel or Glenn killed Karen and that other feller.

I mean, it has to be someone that knew they was sick right? Why burn them afterwards if the person was just looking to sneak in and kill two people that were alone?

Judging by the preview, I'm going to assume Rick beats the **** out of Tyreese.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah. I also think that's the reason they gave Carol kids (especially one that's bat-**** crazy), to take a few stories from the comics and mirror them a bit.

And it could be Bob too, he knows about the spread of sickness. I think that would be a little too easy though to have him be the cause of most of this drama considering he's been at the prison for, what, a week? That's something we've all seen coming from a mile away.

I posted that before watching the episode, and now that I have, I didn't think she was acting very weird to be honest...but what I was guessing is that perhaps
Spoiler Spoiler:

RIP wittle piggies. :(

She's not acting weird. She sees Sophia in all these younger kids and wants to teach them surviving skills. She's consumed with guilt over losing Sophia and believes her own daughter might be alive if she had known how to defend herself. She's found her calling through all of these new children in the prison. Before it was just Carl and Judith. Judith is too young to learn any of it and we all know Carl can kill with the best of them. I think it's great personally. If I were ever in an apocalyptic situation like that I'd be grateful if someone was teaching my daughters (speaking about my own two daughters) how to wield a knife, where to stab, etc.

I don't see what Carol is doing wrong or how she's acting weird. She's doing what you're supposed to do in this world.

After everything they've experienced and gone through, why wouldn't you teach young tweens/teens how to defend themselves with a knife? It seems odd to me that Rick (who didn't even seem too pissed when Carl told him) and the community would be opposed to this after spending so much time in the apocalypse. This isn't Season 1 and 2 anymore.

Yeah. I also think that's the reason they gave Carol kids (especially one that's bat-**** crazy), to take a few stories from the comics and mirror them a bit.

And it could be Bob too, he knows about the spread of sickness. I think that would be a little too easy though to have him be the cause of most of this drama considering he's been at the prison for, what, a week? That's something we've all seen coming from a mile away.

I do like this "sickness" storyline since it adds something new and interesting to the show. It's not in the comic, but seeing how it doesn't really throw a wrench in the story at all, I welcome it.

She's not acting weird. She sees Sophia in all these younger kids and wants to teach them surviving skills. She's consumed with guilt over losing Sophia and believes her own daughter might be alive if she had known how to defend herself. She's found her calling through all of these new children in the prison. Before it was just Carl and Judith. Judith is too young to learn any of it and we all know Carl can kill with the best of them. I think it's great personally. If I were ever in an apocalyptic situation like that I'd be grateful if someone was teaching my daughters (speaking about my own two daughters) how to wield a knife, where to stab, etc.

yep was just gonna post this. Carol wasn't ready for anything when she lost Sophia, she was just a terrified helpless woman. Carol's a soldier now and won't let something like that happen again without a fight.

I'm more interested about Michonne, seems like only 1 other guy picked up on the weird baby vibes with her?

yep was just gonna post this. Carol wasn't ready for anything when she lost Sophia, she was just a terrified helpless woman. Carol's a soldier now and won't let something like that happen again without a fight.

I'm more interested about Michonne, seems like only 1 other guy picked up on the weird baby vibes with her?

That'd be me. :peace

It was easy to spot, she doesn't want any part of the baby since she lost hers in the beginning of the outbreak.

I think she had a baby before, which is why the baby crying irritated/shocked her. It seemed like she was getting weird PTSD flashbacks or something.

For me, I think it's almost a certainty that we'll learn more about he with the two pets and her background.

I think she had a baby before, which is why the baby crying irritated/shocked her. It seemed like she was getting weird PTSD flashbacks or something.

For me, I think it's almost a certainty that we'll learn more about he with the two pets and her background.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm thinking they won't tackle it head on. Michonne doesn't open up to anyone. If she didn't open up to Andrea who spent that much time alone with her, I don't see it happening with anyone in this group. I think they'll just give us these hints like last night and when she was around the campfire with Andrea and we learned about the pets being people she knew.

Same way they didn't go into heavy detail about Merle and Daryl's father but we got the idea they were both being abused by him(the whiplash scars).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, she told Andrea that she was abused by them or whatever. Maybe she had a child with one of them and they killed it?

Well, she told Andrea that she was abused by them or whatever. Maybe she had a child with one of them and they killed it?

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Didn't she say "they deserved it"? It's probably going to be a completely different background in the show. Not that it matters really.

Back