The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were kidding. The fact that Norman called her his "girlfriend" as a joke didn't help. :lol But it was already said on the show that the reason he looked for her so much is because he'd felt abandoned as a kid when Merle left.

I know some of you guys were joking in here, but to my surprise I saw similar comments in other sites. Which made me wonder if the joke had something to it.

Oh please, that was probably just some haters comments. There's no way they'd every even suggest something like that. There's no doubt he likes kids, but not in that way. There was some stupid things posted after Beth hugged him. Like that was anything.

Norman Reebus likes young women. His current girlfriend is half his age.
Uh, I suggested that Darryl and Beth may become an item. I didn't think it was stupid at all.

Uh, I suggested that Darryl and Beth may become an item. I didn't think it was stupid at all.

Tumblr_mfsuxf55zc1s1f8pjo1_500-2-.gif

I liked this episode. It was good. Which was a nice change. I have a good feeling about this season.

But i'm sorry, I don't really care about pigs. Pigs are bacon. Bacon is life. Pigs must die. So yeah. Scene was kinda lame. Could've done without the forced emotional music. Pretty smart plan otherwise.

I liked this episode. It was good. Which was a nice change. I have a good feeling about this season.

But i'm sorry, I don't really care about pigs. Pigs are bacon. Bacon is life. Pigs must die. So yeah. Scene was kinda lame. Could've done without the forced emotional music. Pretty smart plan otherwise.

you monster :monkey4

So after seeing this week's Walking Dead, I'm very happy with the season so far, but I'm not too sure about one of the developments. If you haven't watched Sunday night's ep, don't read the spoiler...

Spoiler Spoiler:

We shall see!

Spoiler Spoiler:

The problem is the kids are feeding them at night so while they clear it during the day (Nicotero said it was 150 walkers at first and then digitally added to those for episode 402), there're even more the next morning.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's not the kids feeding them. Whoever is doing it is only letting the walkers eat the head off them they drop the body inside the fence, which just stirs the walkers up. Why would the girls do that? I would think they just give them the rat if they were treating them like pets.

Back