The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

The whole point is, like the characters on the show, we're not supposed to know if Randal is good or bad. That's the struggle, is it ok to kill someone simply because you're unsure of them?

I'm sorry, but I don't get what's so funny. :dunno

That's not the only thing you don't get.

So, you're saying that him defending his group makes him "bad?"

When his group is going around raping teenage girls and making the father watch? What do you think? Why can't you answer my question as to what would make Randall bad in your eyes?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whether or not your theory is right we will find out but all because Shane is a trained officer doesn't mean he couldn't be taken down by the kid if he surprised him. Happens in the real world.

he's injured with what looks like a pretty bad infection . shane wants him gone as it is so im guessing its unlikely he would have his guard down. but stranger things have happened on tv shows.

When his group is going around raping teenage girls and making the father watch? What do you think? Why can't you answer my question as to what would make Randall bad in your eyes?

A million things would make him bad, but we haven't seen him do them. That's the point, we don't really know if he's good or bad. If he's so clearly bad, why is Rick having such a hard time killing him? He didn't have a problem with the guys in the bar.

A million things would make him bad, but we haven't seen him do them. That's the point, we don't really know if he's good or bad. If he's so clearly bad, why is Rick having such a hard time killing him? He didn't have a problem with the guys in the bar.

This is kind of how I see it too, so, agreed.

Nobody is saying the kid is to be trusted. If anything, killing the kid is debatable, there may be no right or wrong imo.

The other guys tried to kill Rick and Rick responded. Randall is unarmed and begging for his life. It's a different situation when the person your gonna kill is begging you and your still trying to hold on to your humanity.

Still I think most would have executed him especially after what he told Daryl his group did to those girls.

Because Rick can be a wishy washy SOB sometimes?:dunno

Huge difference between self defense and killing in cold blood.

Still I think most would have executed him especially after what he told Daryl his group did to those girls.

His group, not him. For all we know, he's just a kid trying to survive, and he stayed with a bad bunch because he saw no other option, or maybe he's just a very good con man. We don't know.

Show spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

As much as I don't like the Walkers, you don't tease one. It's like teasing a wounded dog. Shoot it or get someone else to do it.

Show spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, and the way he was talking to Andrea too.

:lecture Daryl is one tough son of a b____!

Yessir, he shore is!

Show spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Darth Fatso and hoodonit answered this perfectly.

This is kind of how I see it too, so, agreed.

Nobody is saying the kid is to be trusted. If anything, killing the kid is debatable, there may be no right or wrong imo.

The other guys tried to kill Rick and Rick responded. Randall is unarmed and begging for his life. It's a different situation when the person your gonna kill is begging you and your still trying to hold on to your humanity.

Because Rick can be a wishy washy SOB sometimes?:dunno

You do realize that in order for the group to see him do something bad so that they are 100% absolutely sure that he is a bad guy, it means that most likely he will be doing it to their group. So your approach is to not take action until action is taken against you first? That will get you or someone in your group hurt or dead first.

Like Darth said, the rape story alone is enough to put more than reasonable doubt in my mind that this kid is bad news. Add in 30 other heavily armed men and it is trouble just waiting to happen.

Yeah. He really oughta've kept his mouth shut about that. Loose lips sink ships.

SnakeDoc

Back