The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

I loved his compassion right before the deed too. He's a great character.

I have to agree here. He won me over this episode. Always found him to be pretty useless but he was dead on about the group losing their humanity.

Not me! Carl just moved up to the top of my ____ list.

:mad:

Show spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Watching the preview for next weeks ep during Comic Book Men, was I the only one who thought it's a bit foreshadowing when T-Dog says "Governor called". Randall definitely can't be trusted imo.

Show spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Daryl is quite the badass, as always. Doing the dirty work that nobody else wants -- including Rick -- but holding onto his sanity better than Shane.

Thank God for rednecks.

SnakeDoc

:lecture Daryl is one tough son of a b____!

I have to agree here. He won me over this episode. Always found him to be pretty useless but he was dead on about the group losing their humanity.

I think he was talking about Daryl -- not Dale -- on the compassion thing.

SnakeDoc

Does everyone NOT remember that Randall was shooting at Rick, Glen and Herschel 2 episodes ago??? There is no debating about whether Randall is a good kid or not. He is not! He cannot be trusted.

This will come back to haunt them. :lecture

Does everyone NOT remember that Randall was shooting at Rick, Glen and Herschel 2 episodes ago??? There is no debating about whether Randall is a good kid or not. He is not! He cannot be trusted.

This will come back to haunt them. :lecture

Because they killed two of his group. He didn't know the circumstances, just that they had been attacked. That doesn't necessarily make him bad.

Because they killed two of his group. He didn't know the circumstances, just that they had been attacked. That doesn't necessarily make him bad.

His Group was shady. That skinny guy in the bar was scheming from the beginning with Rick. I don't trust him.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Whether or not your theory is right we will find out but all because Shane is a trained officer doesn't mean he couldn't be taken down by the kid if he surprised him. Happens in the real world.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back