The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is interesting because weener said he quit but the that said he got fired after promising 3 more years and thslat it hurt a lot....

5FC381BC-646E-4345-BBC9-AF7D70CB0D13_zpsckovhgwu.gif

This thread. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is interesting because weener said he quit but the that said he got fired after promising 3 more years and thslat it hurt a lot....

Someone a ways back said that in an interview they were looking for a way to write him out. He's suppose to have music released this week sometime.

Someone a ways back said that in an interview they were looking for a way to write him out. He's suppose to have music released this week sometime.

I wonder if he said that to save face. I know the dad must be wprried about the money, but it sounds like carl was sad too.

Everyone that has been on the show were sad to leave. It was like family. Chandler was on there since the beginning. It has to be sad for him. His dad is an idiot though. Just making things worse.

I totally went into work planning on rioting over this........:cuss
Came in......shoulders back, chest puffed out, angry walk, I proceeded to knock over the coffee cups and spilled the sugar................my boss totally got pissed too.......but at me.....:gah:.......made me clean up the mess......:dunno
I suck at starting riots.......:(

So I guess this means the flash-forward they teased this season will not become a reality as Carl had a fleeting moment in the scene.

The show has lost its way which is such a shame. Killing off characters is ok as long as you have someone compelling to replace them. Problem is I don’t give one hot damn about any of the new characters the past few seasons. Only two OG’s left :(

I sometimes wonder if this is all BS. That it's all a ruse.

Comic readers, is this true?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I totally went into work planning on rioting over this........:cuss
Came in......shoulders back, chest puffed out, angry walk, I proceeded to knock over the coffee cups and spilled the sugar................my boss totally got pissed too.......but at me.....:gah:.......made me clean up the mess......:dunno
I suck at starting riots.......:(

Barryoooooooo! You'd be messy!

I sometimes wonder if this is all BS. That it's all a ruse.

Comic readers, is this true?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope not true. Andrea just died in the comic by a zombie bite. Her and Rick were lovers. I don't know if that's suppose to be some sort of parallel or not

They were saying that on The Walking Dead Facebook page, that's why I asked.

They were also saying that Carl could've been bitten by a Whisperer rather than a walker since the bite didn't take any flesh.

TTD seemed to say he is starting a music career.

Starting a music career?!?

Is he in some band that has actually released an album?

AMC must pay the actors next to nothing if a core character is willing to abandon a steady paycheck on a successful show, to start a band that will likely go nowhere. Should of just had him walk off on his own, in case his musical aspirations die a gruesome death, that way he could make a triumphant return to the show at a crucial moment, when it looked like all was lost for the group. A return like that might have actually given a major boost and buzz to this flagging show.

AMC must pay the actors next to nothing if a core character is willing to abandon a steady paycheck on a successful show, to start a band that will likely go nowhere. Should of just had him walk off on his own, in case his musical aspirations die a gruesome death, that way he could make a triumphant return to the show at a crucial moment, when it looked like all was lost for the group. A return like that might have actually given a major boost and buzz to this flagging show.

I read he just bought a house where they were filming and was surprised about it so who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMC must pay the actors next to nothing if a core character is willing to abandon a steady paycheck on a successful show, to start a band that will likely go nowhere. Should of just had him walk off on his own, in case his musical aspirations die a gruesome death, that way he could make a triumphant return to the show at a crucial moment, when it looked like all was lost for the group. A return like that might have actually given a major boost and buzz to this flagging how.

The were talking about it on TTD that he has music coming out this week sometime. Not sure if he's in a band or not.

Back