The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see how Glen could even move with the weight of not only a dead body on top of him but a ****tonne of walkers. And there's no way parts of him don't receive even a single exploratory bite.

If he survives this it's a complete joke.

well, there is a lot of small things that happen here and there that make no sense or are not realistically possible. Glen may be alive or may be bitten, but he will defn show up next episode either way.

If the thought of being eaten alive doesn't motivate you to move I don't know what will. Ok, "having" Maggie is pretty good motivation too. I don't view his survival as a complete joke.

The show is entertaining to me. I'm already suspending enough reality watching the show. I mean, we've TMNT Morgan on the show now too. He could be the new Kwai Chang Caine of TWD!

well, there is a lot of small things that happen here and there that make no sense or are not realistically possible. Glen may be alive or may be bitten, but he will defn show up next episode either way.

Alright, if Glen survived that I want a spontaneous cameo by Samuel L Jackson demanding that everyone acknowledge the ****er****ing miracle that took place just then.

If you want a definitive answer on Glen's fate, I'd suggest looking at a bit of old news:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you want a definitive answer on Glen's fate, I'd suggest looking at a bit of old news:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope this wasn't all a dream or a hallucination of Nicholas's. Now that would be a copout. BTW, anyone else catch - and how could you not - the insulation truck in the background? I guess Nicholas's corpse was the insulation.

I don't get why it's so important for Glenn to have died there. It's not impossible for him to escape. It would be a cheap way to end his character. It created good tension for the rest of the episode's bad turns to feed off. I don't know. It seems like a lot of people like being led by the nose, and then feel betrayed when it gets them nowhere.

Because it shows that a main character can actually die. If they keep putting them in these impossible situations then get them out they lose any fear on the viewers part. And why can't he die "cheap" it happens in real life.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd say that does pretty much settle it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

According to a poll by Variety, How do you think we'll see Glenn again?

Alive, his "death" was clearly a fake-out - 61.42%
As a walker - 15.51%
In a flashback - 14.57%
As a dream or hallucination - 8.5%

Same here...the situation looks hopeless for Glenn but as it was posted earlier it could be another "Rick under the tank" situation.

The more I think about it the more I want Glenn to miraculously survive now. :lol

on the dumpster solution i saw this on the mego boards and thought it was genius:lol take a bow mikey lol

" I do kinda like the idea of slithering under the dumpster while their eating the other guy.

Glen is lanky enough to possible do it."

he was then asked

"Ok, but then what? I would think the zombies would crawl after him from all directions."

to which he replied

" Well, if it's anything like my dumpster it's all rusted out on the bottom.

Glenn could probably kick out a hole and slide on up into the dumpster.

Then (since the dumpster's on wheels) he could Flintstone car it right past them all

If they do it that way I hope they remember the Benny Hill music"

lol

What about rhe big geyser of blood that spews from glenn's chest as he lays on the ground?

If they bring him back they'd be damaging their own credibility. It would start to turn into '66 batman show.

on the dumpster solution i saw this on the mego boards and thought it was genius:lol take a bow mikey lol

" I do kinda like the idea of slithering under the dumpster while their eating the other guy.

Glen is lanky enough to possible do it."

he was then asked

"Ok, but then what? I would think the zombies would crawl after him from all directions."

to which he replied

" Well, if it's anything like my dumpster it's all rusted out on the bottom.

Glenn could probably kick out a hole and slide on up into the dumpster.

Then (since the dumpster's on wheels) he could Flintstone car it right past them all

If they do it that way I hope they remember the Benny Hill music"

lol

LMAO! :lol :lol :lol

When I first saw the scene I originally thought they were tearing into Glenn (some of my friends on facebook thought the same too judging by their reactions). I only discovered he may still be alive when I was watching the Talking Dead and viewed this thread.

Count me in as someone who thought he was dead for sure…until I read this thread.

I do agree that if Glen’s alive, it’s all a cheap shot at eliciting fake emotion and pulling a switcheroo. It did seem like it was completely unexpected, and all through the scene I was expecting Rick to show up with the RV and honk the horn (but in my mind it would play the General Lee horn noise “dixie”!) to distract the herd. It seemed even sadder that no one from the group would know how Glen died. Glen would have just disappeared without any closure for anyone.

But that’s possibly all moot now!

Anyway, the gunshots everyone was hearing were from Glen and Nicholas?

Back