The Venomsaurus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey UToyfan, thanks for the pics! Mine arrived yesterday, and I hope to unpack hiim soon. Seeing your pics has made me glad I went for this piece!

You and I think alike. I didn't know you picked this piece up as well. :rock Mine arrives Tuesday.

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

though i have no interest in this piece, it does look damn good :clap:clap:clap

You know what, this is a great piece. A lot of people are unnecessarily hating on this piece just because of character choice when in fact this nicely executed. Bizarre choice of statue before so many other characters that can be made? YES; Poor execution? FAR from it. A very unique piece that I am happy to have in my collection.

Some pics

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

REALLY good looking statue....different but well executed. Hmmmmm might have to pick this up.

You and I think alike. I didn't know you picked this piece up as well. :rock Mine arrives Tuesday.

Yes, I am starting to think we do to :lol

Opened mine up, it is a fantastic piece. It is so unusual, yet it will fit with the Spidey/Venom stuff.

My ONLY suggestion for this piece: I think it should have been a bit bigger.

Other than that, I am really pleased with it.

Lets see some of your amazing pics Greg!

Have the venomsaurous next to another comiquette (i.e. venom) for scale.

For Venom and OML fans only, but it still a great piece. Really digging in-hand pics..

Back