The Venomsaurus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow buddy! Your pictures are soo awesome! You should definitely be the photographer for Sideshow. :rock

I'm slowly learning a thing or two. :lol Thanks for the comment! :rock

I'm glad this thing finally arrived. I'm really happy with it. I went out on a "limb" with this one, and it paid off IMO. This one impressed me quite a bit.

I'm slowly learning a thing or two. :lol Thanks for the comment! :rock

I'm glad this thing finally arrived. I'm really happy with it. I went out on a "limb" with this one, and it paid off IMO. This one impressed me quite a bit.

Wow Chap, I've never seen you take pictures like that before, they're great :D. Are you using a white box?

Wow Chap, I've never seen you take pictures like that before, they're great :D. Are you using a white box?

Thanks! :rock

The answer I'd like to say is...

I use a state-of-the-art photography studio in my apartment.

The honest answer...

I use two pieces of poster board and a few lamps for lighting.

It gets the job done though. :yess: :rotfl

Thanks! :rock

The answer I'd like to say is...

I use a state-of-the-art photography studio in my apartment.

The honest answer...

I use two pieces of poster board and a few lamps for lighting.

It gets the job done though. :yess: :rotfl

Whatever gets the job done! It's pretty much the same as a white box (or light box), which most photographers use to take shots of products and other stuff. Once again, well done :rock

too small of a statue, even for my liking. I like the statue just needs to be $150 less...

Looks like we are gonna get Carnage Utahraptor and Anti-Venom Spinosaurus down the road.

T_Rex_with_the_venom_symbiote_by_hellraptor.jpg

Carnage_Symbiote_Utahraptor_by_hellraptor.jpg

Anti_Venom_Spinosaurus_by_hellraptor.jpg

Back