The Thing PF Exclusive Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing_3.JPG

pUNY bOWEN......:lol

My first PF has arrived! ...and it is awesome! Benjamin Jacob Grimm #710/750 reporting in :rock :rock :rock

thing04vg9.jpg

thing05dv6.jpg

thing03vl0.jpg

thing02vo1.jpg

thing01ct4.jpg

thing06kq1.jpg

Well, I have officially been bitten...by the PF bug. :medic

Ok, I went ahead and ordered one, Flexpay style. Should have it in July. I have a question about Flexpay though.....if I decide to pay it off earlier than the 3rd installment date, that's not a problem, correct? I figured that I could call SS and have them process the balance early if I want to.

Ok, I went ahead and ordered one, Flexpay style. Should have it in July. I have a question about Flexpay though.....if I decide to pay it off earlier than the 3rd installment date, that's not a problem, correct? I figured that I could call SS and have them process the balance early if I want to.

Anyone? :confused:

This thread has awesome pics...cant wait to put my contribution in it.

I'd answer if I could, Jase, but I've never had the patience to use Flex-Pay. :eek:

This will be my first Flex....and I asked that question because I'm not so sure that I have the patience either! :lol

That's not a problem, just give 'em a call. I did that last year with the Spidey 1:1 Bust.

Thanks for the reply! I figured it would be easy with SS. :D

Question for anyone who owns the "Regular" version of The Thing PF; is the head permanently attached, or does it attach to the statue via magnets, like the Exclusive version?

Question for anyone who owns the "Regular" version of The Thing PF; is the head permanently attached, or does it attach to the statue via magnets, like the Exclusive version?

I dont have it, but I would say permanently attached.

Just called Sideshow and paid off my Thing Exc. flex order early! :rock

I'd love for them to ship it today, but I doubt they will get around to it. At any rate, I should have it within a week! :D

Back