The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man awesome spawn setup love it!

Yup looks awesome

Jealous lol

Thank you both! This kickstarter has really got me back into Spawn. I'm kinda starting to wonder if I should start selling some of my other figs to focus more on spawn - will help with the funds, and also the lack of space that I have right now!

Which one? The 12" or others as well? I'm not particularly interested in the different color variations of Mortal Kombat Spawn. Or is it the new wave with Violator etc?

I don't see them on Gamespot. Maybe I just need to be patient as I'm sure they will be available at several other places. I just hope these don't become some exclusive.

whats a good Spawn figure to start collecting this line again? i had classic spawn, hamburgerhead and viking spawn back when they came out more than 20 years ago and ijust bought viking spawn again, i also got raven spawn and curse of spawn but i want a more classic spawn look, any recommendations? not the kickstarted though thats a beautiful figure but too expensive.

whats a good Spawn figure to start collecting this line again? i had classic spawn, hamburgerhead and viking spawn back when they came out more than 20 years ago and ijust bought viking spawn again, i also got raven spawn and curse of spawn but i want a more classic spawn look, any recommendations? not the kickstarted though thats a beautiful figure but too expensive.
For one with some articulation and a nice sculpt I recommend series 20 Spawn VI. Scales well with modern figures and always been a favourite of mine.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

For one with some articulation and a nice sculpt I recommend series 20 Spawn VI. Scales well with modern figures and always been a favourite of mine.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

thanks!! i just looked it up and its a pretty nice figure.

For me the best spawn figures/must haves:
1) Classic Spawn: 10th Anniversary Spawn
2) Modern Spawn: MK11 Spawn
3) Nightmare Spawn from series 31 (not articulated but Goddamn'!)

Agree on everyone's recommendations above. Probably my favorite is the Spawn VI, both unmasked and masked.
IMG_2397.jpgIMG_2411.JPG

Also, a few others that are great. "Jazz Hands" Spawn from Series 24
IMG_2410.jpg

Spawn Series 26 (from issue 7 cover art)
IMG_2414.jpg

Spawn V
IMG_2408.jpg

I've done a little work to most of those figures, so they won't look exactly like that out of the box, but they still look fantastic, and in my opinion, are still better than most figures that are coming out today.

Back