The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah..can’t believe I got my tracking out of nowhere early this morning saying “ Out for Delivery “

Then it arrived in a huge box an hour ago :horror

That was so weird ..but hey I’ll take it :clap

Pictures will post later when I get a chance to open it

So, in an interview with Todd for WonderCon he confirmed his next Kickstarter Spawn figure will indeed be Medieval Spawn and it will be announced later this year.

After he goes up and is shipped, he'll arrive just in time for Christmas 2022. :lol

1B026E52-1611-460E-A528-085EF25F567A.jpgCE070833-00FA-4AA4-8CAC-A9483BD68DC5.jpg174F83B8-14AC-4836-9E63-9EF1D7DA2042.jpg4349468F-7690-474C-AE08-FC0291E412F1.jpg8E69A57A-33D8-4CC9-A6D5-B26817400DE0.jpg

It’s amazing the packaging and the resealable clamshell are just as good as the figure itself I love it, I would only hope he does another clown figure this way

Well. I got my spawn figures in last week. I really just want the classic spawn. I haven?t opened the trilogy set until now as I really need to sell these as my hours got cut recently and I don?t feel any sense of job security at the moment. But of course my luck continues as I got a Classic spawn and 2 Artist Proof spawns. So my trilogy set is missing Modern Spawn. Thanks Todd. But in all seriousness, it looks like I?m screwed as I have sent messages to no avail.

Well. I got my spawn figures in last week. I really just want the classic spawn. I haven?t opened the trilogy set until now as I really need to sell these as my hours got cut recently and I don?t feel any sense of job security at the moment. But of course my luck continues as I got a Classic spawn and 2 Artist Proof spawns. So my trilogy set is missing Modern Spawn. Thanks Todd. But in all seriousness, it looks like I?m screwed as I have sent messages to no avail.

So sorry! Where have you sent messages to? The Kickstarter message board?

Yup, it good news is that I finally got a response so I was able to send an email. Fingers crossed it can be resolved.

Back