The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?r...LOo8CazrUVmvoeWGZA0_b9eZXFyhY5ZjC7TvkWqwr4uqk
s2.jpg
s1.jpg

I know it's blown up and not going to be as noticeable IRL, but this thing is riddled with 3D print lines.

274150097_4928172667272945_7554950967893860122_n.jpg

273998204_4928171757273036_4913487055867551589_n.jpg

Scale is completely bizarre. Decently done figure that then is scaled like he's 9ft tall. For some reason.

So nobody will buy it.

Spawn is 6'11 in comics so the scale isn't off but it definitley is something that will take up the shelf.

Spawn is 6'11 in comics so the scale isn't off but it definitley is something that will take up the shelf.
That soldier he is scaled next to, is about the average 6 foot male. He looks 10 feet tall next to that soldier.
It’s a bad ass looking figure, but the scale is just really odd.

That soldier he is scaled next to, is about the average 6 foot male. He looks 10 feet tall next to that soldier.
It’s a bad ass looking figure, but the scale is just really odd.
Yeah the body being used is different then anything in the market I just assumed it was a world box but seems it's new.

I didn't remember Spawn being that tall compared to everyone else when I read the first 50 issues or so. He seemed around 6" or so. Especially compared to batman in their crossover. Maybe I am just misrembering.
R.gif

Al is 7’ with Leetha in the modern age, but that still seems too big. I personally don’t care since the bigger the better. Plus that cape makes it a must have, just hope we get a ham head for it.

This looks pretty good as a stand alone piece, but yeah, the scale is way off.
In case anybody is interested, 44 cm tall in 1/6 means 2.64 m in 1/1, which is 8'8.
He's essentially an average sized 1/4 scale guy at this measurement. 44 cm in 1/4 would mean 1.76 m in 1/1, which is 5'10.

It's been taken down everywhere and you could proabably see it coming. If I were to make an unlicensed figure, I'd be darn well not to make one owned by a guy who's in the business. :slap

It's been taken down everywhere and you could proabably see it coming. If I were to make an unlicensed figure, I'd be darn well not to make one owned by a guy who's in the business. :slap
Just a wishful thinking here, hopefully this has madeTodd realize that there is a big market for a 1/6 Spawn figure (although I'm pretty sure he knows).

Back