The SITH are coming... MAUL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
Actually the SW exclusive accessories have all been distinctly "non-wow" excluding the mynock. So an additional head would run contrary to that, whereas the omnocular or probe wouldn't necessarily.

And the mynock will require some re-engineering to the package, I think, so dismissing the probe because of size doesn't really work.

In the end, whatever it is -- I'll be taking one, thank you.

For those who aren't getting the bust, you can always settle for the cookie jar version...

7093_l.jpg

tomandshell said:
Sideshow's Maul does not have baked goods inside, but his horns are made entirely of delicious nougat.

:rotfl :rotfl

And somewhere in a galaxy far far away.... Darth Maul's torso turned over in it's grave... D'oh!

I didn't think we would hear anything about him right now. I do believe he is the next figure though that's not a SDCC release.

They're going to have a lot of priority preorders to schedule throughout April for all of the SDCC stuff. I would expect Maul to go up in early May.

Yeah, I too was hoping for a Maul or PF Star Wars figure...

I'm thinking that Tom may be right... it just might be a while until something new is announced, due to the SDCC annoucements...

Maul is still close though... I can see it...

But its only another 7 days. (like Uncle Owen's response, cept he said season.) :D

And then he said "sssssssssssizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeee" Maybe that is a sign it will be crispy Anakin instead :lol

Post-Mustafar Anakin smells gooooood! They cut away just before Sidious lays some rosemary on Annie's forehead and gets to snackin'.

:monkey5

Back