The SITH are coming... MAUL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I told ya. Maul is gonna be a big deal for SS IMO they aren't going to blow it like that.

Chicky said:
The image that appears is the Maul Bust as it will be shipping soon. Sorry guys!

C

Well, lets take a moment to fully scrutinize the clues Chicky has left behind...

First, the use of "C" at the end. It could be for Chicky... or it could be saying, "cee" it will be Sidious. Or it could be "C" for Count Dooku.

Second, the use of the word appears; Sidious "appears" as a holograph.

Lastly, the whole form of the response clearly shows that Sidious is next.

:google

jlcmsu said:
LOL I told ya. Maul is gonna be a big deal for SS IMO they aren't going to blow it like that.

If not, it seems like they went to a lot of trouble to make it seem that way.

rainman said:
If not, it seems like they went to a lot of trouble to make it seem that way.

Of course they want us all excited about it. That's just being smart.:D

i would like to get a darth sidious with exchangeable heads.... one with scars and one without scars. and the exclusive item coule be the ultras sweet red robe. and i would also like a wrist holster for his lightsaber. eventually i would like a pre-suit darth vader (evil anakin) with his crazy sith eyes. :monkey5

Chicky said:
The image that appears is the Maul Bust as it will be shipping soon. Sorry guys!

C

How soon????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

We are a dry stack of wood, covered in gasoline at a smokers convention. The slightest spark and we IGNITE...

God.... we are such dorks... :rolleyes:

SSC needs to choose their words more carefully next time, lest they start a wildfire.. LOL :peace

DarkArtist81 said:
We are a dry stack of wood, covered in gasoline at a smokers convention. The slightest spark and we IGNITE...

God.... we are such dorks... :rolleyes:

SSC needs to choose their words more carefully next time, lest they start a wildfire.. LOL :peace
Or maybe they are just pyromaniacs.

Agent0028 said:
Or maybe they are just pyromaniacs.

true, true... Makes you wonder what they think of us sometimes. If they check the boards and think...

"Holy crap! Did you see how they took that? We didn't mean to do that! Now what do we do?? Look at how nuts they are going! How do we break it to them??....what to do?... what to do?..."

Makes it seem a little more hilarious when you think of it like that. :D

I think Sideshow loves to tease us. They probably get a kick out of how we react to everything. I can't wait for April Fools this year. The Obi-Wan video last year was great. I hope they do something similar this year.

DarkArtist81 said:
true, true... Makes you wonder what they think of us sometimes. If they check the boards and think...

"Holy crap! Did you see how they took that? We didn't mean to do that! Now what do we do?? Look at how nuts they are going! How do we break it to them??....what to do?... what to do?..."

Makes it seem a little more hilarious when you think of it like that. :D
I'll bet that's what happened at toyfair, everyone wringing their hands pulling straws to see who had to tell us there was no PF Boba. :monkey2

Buttmunch said:
I think Sideshow loves to tease us. They probably get a kick out of how we react to everything. I can't wait for April Fools this year. The Obi-Wan video last year was great. I hope they do something similar this year.

You can count on it!

maulheadjoke.jpg

Is this the face you want?

Personally I'm hoping they do what they did with the Hellboy 12" and offer TWO different heads. Although with Hellboy they did one head for the Exclusive (with cigar) and one for the Regular (sneer without cigar):

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=89011

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=8901

...but with Maul, I hope they offer BOTH head versions in the Regular AND Exclusive. one sculpt of Maul's semi-passive look...a little mean, with lips closed, the other with full-teeth, an angry, battle sculpt! Then we can alternate heads depending on how we plan on displaying Maul!

Personally I plan on getting 2 anyways, 1 to do battle with Qui-Gon (and eventually Episode 1 Obi-Wan) in a 'duel of the fates' battle pose, and one in full robes, perhaps a 'just arrived on Tatooine' type-pose...with binoculars.

If they plan on having removable heads for figures like Jango Fett (one with helmet, one without helmet), why couldn't they have removable heads for Darth Maul too!

:D

BTW, Wor-Gar...Love the animated Raiders gif as your avatar! Here's hoping Sideshow lands a 1/4 and 1/6 license for the whole range of Indy products with the upcoming release of Indy 4. Since Lucasfilm has the SW and Indy licenses, and they've given the SW license to Sideshow, perhaps it's a good sign that Indy can't be too far behind!

Indiana Fett said:
BTW, Wor-Gar...Love the animated Raiders gif as your avatar! Here's hoping Sideshow lands a 1/4 and 1/6 license for the whole range of Indy products with the upcoming release of Indy 4. Since Lucasfilm has the SW and Indy licenses, and they've given the SW license to Sideshow, perhaps it's a good sign that Indy can't be too far behind!

Thanks Indiana, I like yours too (Indy + Fett = best of both worlds). I do hope INDY isn't too far away as an SS license. But I hope its 1981 Indy, not 2007 Indy.

I also plan to get 2 Mauls to pose just like you said, head-swapping one with whichever pose they don't give us.

Wor-Gar said:
...I do hope INDY isn't too far away as an SS license. But I hope its 1981 Indy, not 2007 Indy.

AGREED! Although if they do land the license, it could open it up for a version of Indy from EACH of the films...Kind of like doing 3 or 4 different Han Solo's (ANH, Hoth, Bespin, ROTJ Trench-coat), they could do 4 different Indy's (Classic ROTLA, TOD - with no jacket, ripped sleeve, machete, LC - with tan shirt and tie, Indy 4?)...Ofcourse if it REALLY comes down to it, I just want a Raiders version 1/4 PF and 1/6 figure!

:D

Back