The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Hey everyone I'm expecting a new edition shortly - Predalien 1/3 maquette. Anyone got one, what do you think of it?:rolleyes:

Terminator has something to say.....

IMG_4922.jpg

He's obviously in a bad mood!:horror :rotfl:rotfl :D

Awesome collection Resin1, where can I find a Robocop like yours?

Amazing collection, Resin!!!! Love that T-600! That thing looks insane! You did a great job on that!!! :bow :bow :bow

you are the man buddy! huuuu-WOW! those oxmox Batman LS stats are my grails! and you have both colors! holy goodness! :whip

i want them but they're wayyyyy over my budget. perhaps when i win the lottery or sumthing.

your Robocop BD LS = Amazing.

your T2 corner = Stunning.

your house = a mansion. where do you keep all those LS pieces!!??

:blackbat

i didn't know there was an open invitation to go visit your house :) where in the UK do u live bro? i often go to Birmingham, Gatwick, Heathrow, sometimes Manchester and Glasgow.

are drinks complimentary? :D

Awesome collection Resin1, where can I find a Robocop like yours?

Hey 915stag51!:woo Thanks for the comments by the way!:D The life size battle damaged Robocop statue was custom made by a very good friend of mine, who is a professional sculptor. It is a unique piece and a one off, so no more will be made - sorry to disappoint you.:banghead

Amazing collection, Resin!!!! Love that T-600! That thing looks insane! You did a great job on that!!! :bow :bow :bow

Thanks The Entity!:family I can safely say that the T-600 is my best work to date. I am very pleased the way it came out too.:woo

I love your collection, especially the art work. Keep us updated :clap

love your LITHOGRAPH:) can´t find a good place where they do 24 X 18 in framing.. :-( and love your collection :)

you are the man buddy! huuuu-WOW! those oxmox Batman LS stats are my grails! and you have both colors! holy goodness! :whip

i want them but they're wayyyyy over my budget. perhaps when i win the lottery or sumthing.

your Robocop BD LS = Amazing.

your T2 corner = Stunning.

your house = a mansion. where do you keep all those LS pieces!!??

WOW Thanks garou_terry!:family Yes I really think life size statues are just how they are - so no questions - how big - ratios etc. It's all close up and personal, with a genuine feeling of being a part of that world for a little bit. The Batman statues are menacing and intimidating at the same time - I love when sometimes work people come round for whatever reason, some nearly crap their pants:horror:horror :rotfl I do find myself re arranging everything a lot, my house isn't that big really, it's just because there isn't anything else in it. I have to be very cautious with space - the bedroom for example - the grey slat wall shelving system goes from floor to ceiling

IMPRESIONANTE !!!, Awesome, congratulations on your GREAT collection !!

Resin, you have some seriously nice pieces ... and here is the thing: you obviously display your stuff.

Nice!

Hey thanks very much Batman29!:duff Could NEVER allow myself to keep them in their boxes - to "possibly add value" - and never get to appreciate what's actually in the box!:duh:banghead Whatever I get, I have to find a place for it somewhere:D

I love your collection, especially the art work. Keep us updated :clap

Hey Willy Wonka!:) Thanks for your comments, I like collecting artwork, but it is sometimes quite expensive.:banghead My favourite artists are Alex Ross and John Romita Sr:horror
I will make sure to keep you updated. Thanks again

Back