The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

Thankyou very much jay:duff, I am customising it at the moment by adding shredded material, belts and extra rubber etc to make it look less of a formed statue and more broken down - I'll do before and after photos! It's gunna be so cool!:banana

Sounds like it as well mate.

I am very humbled by your collection. YOU are the master! I like the variety and it's very nice of you to share it with us, and others.

Thank you!

doublethumbsup.gif
drool.gif
wow%21.gif
congrats.gif

awesome collection !!! I love the BD Robocop the most..truly one of a kind piece !!

Rob

I am very humbled by your collection. YOU are the master! I like the variety and it's very nice of you to share it with us, and others.

Thank you!

doublethumbsup.gif
drool.gif
wow%21.gif
congrats.gif

UNUS OCULUS my friend:duff, I really appreciate your fantastic comments, especially coming from someone like yourself with the best Terminator collection going!:D One day I may decide to invest in the displays of my collection, instead of wanting the next statue.....

Oh yes :horror:horror:horror

Is it oxmox ? :duh
Yes Chewee Levelu -That's what I thought when I saw it too:horror:horror
It IS the huge 7+ft Oxmox Studio sculpt from Australia, sold by Muckle Mannequins in Germany!
At the moment I am customising it to make it more realistic.......

Yes Chewee Levelu -That's what I thought when I saw it too:horror:horror
It IS the huge 7+ft Oxmox Studio sculpt from Australia, sold by Muckle Mannequins in Germany!
At the moment I am customising it to make it more realistic.......

Tks :chew

Impatient to see the final result :monkey5

You may want to visit his collection. I'm small compared to Lars.

https://www.larsramstad.com/
:horror
This is the outcome when you concentrate everything on one specific interest - amazing dedication and collection!:duh All he needs now is Arnold himself to stand within the shrine......:D
Nevertheless, UNUS OCULUS, your collection still rocks:rock

:horror
This is the outcome when you concentrate everything on one specific interest - amazing dedication and collection!:duh All he needs now is Arnold himself to stand within the shrine......:D
Nevertheless, UNUS OCULUS, your collection still rocks:rock

Thank you. (I have no discipline when it comes to collecting. I am relieved and lucky to NOT be a fan of Star Wars, Transformers, Sports, GI Joe, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Video Games, Disney, etc...)

OK... It has been 2 MONTHS in the making, of my customized Life size T-600 statue. This is just to keep you posted till the pics come - I'll sort them for tomorrow......:banana

Last edited:
Back