The Sideshow Museum.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: For all you SIDESHOW FREAKS!

man your rich, i wish i had a life size spidey.

man your rich, i wish i had a life size spidey.
I wouldn't say I'm rich, I literally save and save for one thing at a time. I don't drink, smoke and hardly ever go out - these are the sacrifices I make to earn a dedicated collection! If you REALLY want a life size Spiderman, just think of that and NOTHING else, save and save (don't be tempted to buy little things, or things that you could really do without, NO compulsive spending - you will find out in the end your savings will be SO GOOD, you will actually want to start COLLECTING MONEY! - Not too long after that you WILL reach your goal!:banana

Hi Resin1 !!!

I´m speechless:horror

For me your collection is the best I know, you have really great stuff,
specially your Robocop stuff is amazing!

I see you have both Hot Toys ED 209:monkey5
both PF`s :monkey5:monkey5
LIFE SIZE ROBO: :monkey5:monkey5
LIFE SIZE SPIDERMAN: :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

thats unbelievable and amazing! :rock

Hi Resin1 !!!

I´m speechless:horror

For me your collection is the best I know, you have really great stuff,
specially your Robocop stuff is amazing!

I see you have both Hot Toys ED 209:monkey5
both PF`s :monkey5:monkey5
LIFE SIZE ROBO: :monkey5
LIFE SIZE SPIDERMAN: :monkey5

thats unbelievable and amazing! :rock
Wow, thankyou so much for your kind words macke:banana I really appreciate your comments and I am happy you like my collection as much as me!:bow:bow

A Terminator christmas present to myself.....
Life size T-600!
IMG_5093.jpg

More pics coming...

great t-600 is it going next to the t800 ?

just curious where you picked this up and how much you payed as seen a few on ebay.

Can't wait to see more pics of that congrats Resin

great t-600 is it going next to the t800 ?

just curious where you picked this up and how much you payed as seen a few on ebay.

What's up raider!:duff I put T-600 just round the corner from the T-800, otherwise all hell would probably break loose.:horror Did buy from ebay, as Sideshow have stated they would NOT be importing this piece. Alternative is direct from Muckle Mannequins. I paid £1000 - considering they are worth £1500 - bargain:banana:banana

Can't wait to see more pics of that congrats Resin

Thankyou very much jay:duff, I am customising it at the moment by adding shredded material, belts and extra rubber etc to make it look less of a formed statue and more broken down - I'll do before and after photos! It's gunna be so cool!:banana

Back