The return of my shelves!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection massf.

Just curious......do you frequent the Spawn.com forum boards at all.

It's kinda funny....but that "flash snoopy"...as well as the grey background used so that it blended in over on their forums....was an avatar I colored a long time ago.

actually this was done for me by a friend over at Statueforum.com called Jess (JDH). he commissioned the picture below for me and he kindly done snoopy for my avatar.

IMG_1886.jpg

This collection gets better every time!... MORE - MORE!!!:google

why thank you :D

more pics coming tonight as I've just brought about 6 boxes down from my parents loft and I'm in the process of putting them on display... :banana

actually this was done for me by a friend over at Statueforum.com called Jess (JDH). he commissioned the picture below for me and he kindly done snoopy for my avatar.

IMG_1886.jpg

Yeah.....that's where I originally saw it at...over on statueforum....but it hadn't been colored. Was just in black and white. So I take it then that you're not a member of spawn.com :p

Yeah.....that's where I originally saw it at...over on statueforum....but it hadn't been colored. Was just in black and white. So I take it then that you're not a member of spawn.com :p

sadly no....never been there!

Back