The reason why SS hasn't released armoured figure's yet.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can the ROTJ Vader's hands fit on ROTS Vader?

I'm not impressed, so if EP3 is worse, good luck there, glad I didn't get that one. The pegs on the flippers come out of the wrist sockest easier then the flippers out of the glove so when I trade out, half the time I have to get tweezers or heat the gloves to get the flippers out.

i as many wouldn't have a problem with a sideshow chewy, vader, r2 or 3cpo for $100. i think the cost is a mute point.

I'm not impressed, so if EP3 is worse, good luck there, glad I didn't get that one. The pegs on the flippers come out of the wrist sockest easier then the flippers out of the glove so when I trade out, half the time I have to get tweezers or heat the gloves to get the flippers out.

Hmm..........

you guys should stop collecting 12 '' figures anyway...Who collect dolls these days ? gays......Statue and PF is the only way.

hulk23panel.jpg

hulkpage4.jpg

hulkpage5.jpg

hulkpage6.jpg

Collecting dolls is totally gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)-- better off with an infatuation towards the big green.:D

He loves rainbows.

459.jpg

An easy fix for the ep3 vader is just get a pair of basic medi hands put them on vader and put vaders hands over them.

But i'm choosing ep6 vader for a few reasons one of them being the belt clip.

Loose hands or not the ep3 Medicom vader kicks ass end of story.(i prefer the ep6 one though)

200$? must be cause they're getting hard to find.(too much$)

Here's what I posted over at RS on the "why has SS not released amrmoured figure's yet?" question.

Good point chavez, Medicom is totally the way to go. Could you direct me to a good place to purchase a good Medi Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Old Ben, Jabba the Hutt, Darth Sidious, Asajj Ventress, ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin or Qui Gon Jinn? :)

129$ at SWS i believe and worth that IMO.

but never 200$

Not Vader, I think he was almost $170 when they first had him up, cuz I usually bought high end stuff from them a few years go when I was shopping for him, but I found a better deal on eBay and passed on SWS. They may have come down when he wouldn't sell that high, but it was pretty crazy when they first put him up.

Back