The Punk/Hardcore Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While camping last summer with my buddies I finally passed out due to all the whiskey, beer and pot I had over a three day span.... Right in the dirt, right when it started to rain. I wouldn't move till my frinds forced me to to get out of the rain, like an hour later. I took two steps, puked my ****ing guts out then hopped up to my feet and crashed in my tent. :lol

You're alright, FLOSI.

:lol

:exactly: I need to dig up their stuff. I saw that flyer and thought "Lagwagon!?! Blast from the past! How could i have forgotten about this band??" :slap they were one of the first CDs I ever owned.

I cant remember if Hoss or Duh was my first. Might have been Hoss.

Band recommendations,

Dear Landlord
Frank Turner
The Ergs!
Lifetime
Ceremony
Flatliners
Dead to Me
Make Do and Mend

Lifetime is the only one from that list I've listened too that comes to mind. I'll have to check some of these others out.

I've been on an At the drive-in kick lately.

Been a looooong time since I've had any experiences like that Flosi. But then, I only needed a handful of those kinds of experiences to turn me off to them for good.

I still remember literally crawling across a friend's porch to puke off the side, because I couldn't stand anymore after drinking too much vodka. That was the revelatory moment for me :lol

My band played a bar on my 18th birthday and all the bands that played with us that night gave me their drink tickets. Needless to say I don't remember much after our set. I was having shots shoved down my throat as we played and pitchers of beer like no tomorrow.

The last thing I do remember is the headlining band singing happy birthday and to me while we all had some Jaegermeister.

Woke up on my guitar players couch with a young lady I met that night (actually she was in her 30s). At least she took care of me from what my band mate said. :lol

Good times!

My band played a bar on my 18th birthday and all the bands that played with us that night gave me their drink tickets. Needless to say I don't remember much after our set. I was having shots shoved down my throat as we played and pitchers of beer like no tomorrow.

The last thing I do remember is the headlining band singing happy birthday and to me while we all had some Jaegermeister.

Woke up on my guitar players couch with a young lady I met that night (actually she was in her 30s). At least she took care of me from what my band mate said. :lol

Good times!

:goodpost:

Up tha PUNX!!!!

You're alright, FLOSI.

:lol

:lol Thanks, Turd. I have a million stories like that, which is both good and bad.

:exactly: I need to dig up their stuff. I saw that flyer and thought "Lagwagon!?! Blast from the past! How could i have forgotten about this band??" :slap they were one of the first CDs I ever owned.

I cant remember if Hoss or Duh was my first. Might have been Hoss.

Love Hoss!

Band recommendations,

Dear Landlord
Frank Turner
The Ergs!
Lifetime
Ceremony
Flatliners
Dead to Me
Make Do and Mend

Saw Dead to Me a couple months ago. Great energy with their show!

Only when my friends played there. Where are you from, Jimmie? I didn't know you were an East Bay guy too???

My frends had their equipemnt stolen from there. :lol Years ago, mind you.

I'm from the sacramento area but would go see hardcore bands play from time to time.

You guys are a ****ing disgrace. :slap First band that should have been posted was this band, THE band for hardcore punk rock. :gah::gah:

[ame]https://youtu.be/KC58HzENhoQ[/ame]

:rock:rock

Been listening to Iceage - You're Nothing recently. I really like them. They're playing the Bowery Ballroom friday, I really want to go.

Well Rage is more heavy rock i guess but has a little punk edge ,and voice to me. I'm old i guess ha ha :lol

Back