The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

No! read it now like me. And let the torture ensue.

:)

I recently read somewhere (might have been a Doug Jones interview) where they talked about releases in 2012 and 2013. Was it a flub or is it true? Seems the release dates are getting further and further afield. I first read 2009 and 2010 for films 1 and 2. THen, 2010 and 2011. Now this. What's going on? Anybody know?

I recently read somewhere (might have been a Doug Jones interview) where they talked about releases in 2012 and 2013. Was it a flub or is it true? Seems the release dates are getting further and further afield. I first read 2009 and 2010 for films 1 and 2. THen, 2010 and 2011. Now this. What's going on? Anybody know?

I think they'll rush it to 4th Q, 2010.

Well I guess I will have something to look forward to after my undergaduate schooling.:lol

The earliest these films will be seen is 2011 or Christmas 2010 if they hurry up with the script. Likely, they'll have the script ready and pre-production will be done sometime next summer. Knowing Jackson, he'll want the films shot back to back, so that'll take up about 10-12 months just of shooting right there. Add in another year for post-production. 2011 seems like a surefire bet for a release date.

I really wish Jackson were directing, but as long as he, Boyens, and Walsh are involved, I feel comfortable with Del Toro taking over the directing duties.

2011 seems like a good time too release as It will not be rushed within that time period

Can't wait for more LOTR i love the world when i watch the movies you get lost in them

just finished reading the hobbit again for the umtinth time. still rocks but seems to get more and more childish with every read (i know it is for kids :lol). prefer the LOTR and the silmarillion, much darker :rock, i hope this wont be transferred onto the film.

just finished reading the hobbit again for the umtinth time. still rocks but seems to get more and more childish with every read (i know it is for kids :lol). prefer the LOTR and the silmarillion, much darker :rock, i hope this wont be transferred onto the film.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: no dah THEY WILL ROCK it's PJ and DEL TORO! YOU JERK:monkey1:monkey1

Let me know what u guys think.I saw it last year and whilst good wasn't blown away like a lot of people are.I plan on watching it again as i had a lot going on at the time which just might make my opinion invalid.:D

Let me know what u guys think.I saw it last year and whilst good wasn't blown away like a lot of people are.I plan on watching it again as i had a lot going on at the time which just might make my opinion invalid.:D
No worries, will do.:duff
x :peace

Guillermo:

“Well the only thing I can say is that we are now finally and officially and merrily in progression on the scripting process. We are all actively working on it and having a grand time at it. It keeps transforming and changing and it is ‘the most beautiful’ writing experience of my life, I’m enjoying it tremendously – and there’s bound to be news soon enough.”

Very Promising!

I can't wait

Back