The Official T-800 Comparison Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm sure once HT's agrees to make a Kyle Reese that resembles Ethan Hawke they'll get right on it. :lol

After seeing NECA's attempt i'd say that confirms Biehns likeness is still unavailable.

It would surely help some undecided folks. We need a good photographer to set up the shots so they are under the exact conditions. Have seen this pic:

T2_PRODUCTION_STILL_VS_ENTERBAY_VS_HT_COMPARISON_3.jpg

I'd love it if the photographer could add the DX10 to that.

+1 on that one buddy, also noticed that the actual arnie is more tan that figures shown next to him, where as the new dx is more tan and likely more acturate to the real deal.

Com'on guys, we need more comparison pics! We just need the DX10 to complete the picture above.

I watched T4 again last night. I can watch that film without doing this :banghead throughout unlike T3.
Still love the T-600s and that opening sequence particularly.

Same here. A couple people I knew saw it before me and all I heard was how god awful it was. I really expected complete ****. I remember thinking after I was through watching it " It wasn't that bad." In fact I can think of things I really enjoyed about it. First off they're finally in the future. Which is what I felt part 3 should have been. The time travel **** was done with as far as I was concerned. I know people complained about no Arnold. Honestly, I feel like the story has moved past that. At least T4 gave us what I feel where we should have been in the storyline. Bleak future, human resistance led by Conor and ****ing endos!

T4 didn't feel like a Terminator movie at any point throughout the movie, didn't even slightly give me that subliminal sense of fear we got in the opening scene of T2 or hell even T1..not even close.

T4 didn't feel like a Terminator movie at any point throughout the movie, didn't even slightly give me that subliminal sense of fear we got in the opening scene of T2 or hell even T1..not even close.

I think it was supposed to feel different than the first two. All the staples that were in T1 and T2 weren't there which I'm happy about. I don't think it was a great movie by any stretch but I don't hate it. I'm glad that there wasn't any time travel and Arnie. Regardless of the mess that was T3, the time travel **** and yet another T-800 that looks the same was tired. Unfortunately, since T4 didn't do do well that will probably be the last Terminator movie about the future etc. If they make another I'm sure it will be more ****ing time travel with Arnie as the protector.

Btw is there any word on Terminator 5? Wasn't there talks of Arnold returning and the Fast and Furious director in the director seat? :monkey4

Who's John Connor is that? From that angle the head looks fantastic. What does the actual face look like?

That's a custom.

I believe a Toby spiderman head
did Hitler judgend bugle boy body.
Any ebay found clothes.

Those bodies turn up from time to time. I always miss ouf

A young Connor would be cool but they would never get the approval for the sculpt since that "kid" died a few years ago. As for the best Arnold, I don't even know why theres a discussion about it... EB T-800 can't be beat! It's a damn near masterpiece.

T-800 Recommendations

I already have the HT T-800 Battle Damaged pre-ordered, I can't wait! But I don't own either of the HT Judgment Day or Cyberdyne T-800's. Is there any real point in paying $300.00+ for the JD figure over the newer and cheaper Cyberdyne figure? They both seems very similar except for a few new accessories. If I wanted to get the JD specific accessories, I could just pick them up on ebay for cheap, making the Cyberdyne figurelook nearly identical. What do you guys think?

Re: T-800 Recommendations

Oh crap, I just discovered the T-800 comparison thread.....

I think you should just stick to the new releases from HT. Although prices for the MMS are coming down at the moment, The only accessory you might not be able to use is the endo arm from the MMS as it is on a different body from the newer HT T-800's.

ht-mms117-terminator-2-t-800-004.jpg

Get the MMS117 (Judgment day as you're calling it) if you want that endo-arm look. Otherwise I'd buy 2 DX10s and look for a black T-shirt on ebay to turn one of them into the Galleria/Pescadero look and keep one of them as Cyberdyne as DX10 is intended. The sunglasses look on DX10 is much better than that of the MMS117 figure.

Back