The Official T-800 Comparison Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T-800 Recommendations

Not sure if the endo arm will work, two reasons the joint might not be the same as the new body and the skin tone is slightly different. What I do know is the new head sculpt does not fit on he old T2 body, I tried and the head would not sit right made the neck look long too.

283379_499741210056337_315713388_n.jpg

546763_499741326722992_569843302_n.jpg

They are both great figures, DX is really good if you had to make a choice go with the new one. If you have the money buy hem both each has their own unique accessories.

With his red nose and shinny eyes the DX looks like he's going to cry ^^

Got the MMS and the EB, getting the DX.
The EB never cease to amaze me but man its gigantic, the MMS looks really cool with the glasses on.
Can't wait to see how's the DX feels in hand.
EBs battle damaged with its Cyberdyne gear gonna be the nail on my wallet's coffin ^^

I don't think any of those were particularly flattering shots of the respective sculpts to be honest. No offense to Tommy if he took the pics. One thing is certain, MMS117 is the weakest of the bunch - though in those particular shots its paint looks the best.

The likeness and the glasses look a hair better and more to scale on the Enterbay then the DX but, get the eyes positioned correctly on the DX and it will defend itself much better against the competition.

The trick to seeing a better likeness with the DX10 is getting those damn eyes postioned more naturally and don't use such crazy flash, the pic above in comparison shows off the paint application on the DX really well.

i42tzc.jpg

35btv6v.jpg

Last edited:
Mine don't have a red nose or crying eyes, that one must have a cold:sick

dx10headshots004.jpg

arniedx009.jpg

Yea but, your pics are mutting lots of the detailed paint application which also seem to make the bottom eyelids look like they buldge out, i think thats one of the big reasons why this figure was getting mixed reaction initially..that and pics with the PERS positioned in weird unnatural angles.

i hope mine is flawless when it gets here . Got an extra head too so i can pop off my MMS version and swap em :yess::blissy:panic:

anyone interested in getting a spare DX10 head , Monkey Depot broke down a few , also other parts of Ahhhhhnuld . Go get em boys:wave
Toy Anxiety is sold out on alotta parts

https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?mfg=Hot+Toys

Was almost going to. Even went as far as the checkout. But no, I'll wait. This stuff is always going to be available at all kinds of prices.

Was almost going to. Even went as far as the checkout. But no, I'll wait. This stuff is always going to be available at all kinds of prices.

Yeah but you will end up paying almost double for any part .

If you don't buy from Monkey Depot or Toy Anxiety , then you'll be stuck with ebay prices.

The only people that will be breaking down this figure a month from now is the Chinese , be prepared to pay if you want something from the DX10.

Just a heads up brother :hi5:

The parts on ebay end up going lower than Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot after a few months.

Most of the ebay sellers also offer free shipping and some of the most coveted parts end for less than $20 bucks depending on the auction.

Back