The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap:clap:clap:clap This sculpt is right up there with not only the best Lost sculpts, but the best sculpts on this board. Please do more Lost characters :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Yup. Jin is awesome!!! Great job Arsyn!

How are you working this? Are you going to make an interest thread?

Thanks a lot!

Any other Lost characters will be dependent on how many of Jin I can get out of the door. I'll need at least 10 before I consider anyone else. Kate might be an exception to this after seeing Adam Beane's sculpt! *inspiring just remembering it* But that won't be for quite a long time. I'm open to commissions though so that could change things.

I'll make a sales thread after I get through molding and casting. I'm a little busy with a few other heads but I'll be sure to get this done within the next 1-2 weeks.

Cheerios!

Last edited:
I made these wine glass charms this weekend.

7-3-11004.jpg

7-3-11005.jpg

7-3-11007.jpg

7-3-11008.jpg

7-3-11022.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Any other Lost characters will be dependent on how many of Jin I can get out of the door. I'll need at least 10 before I consider anyone else. Kate might be an exception to this after seeing Adam Beane's sculpt! *inspiring just remembering it* But that won't be for quite a long time. I'm open to commissions though so that could change things.

I'll make a sales thread after I get through molding and casting. I'm a little busy with a few other heads but I'll be sure to get this done within the next 1-2 weeks.

Cheerios!

I am definitely interested in one. If I can afford it at the time, I would like to get two.

The dharma and the Jack (of course!) charms are my favorite. How does it work, do you put the charms on the stem of the glass? Do you have any pics of them in action?

Thanks a lot!

Cheerios!

I'm definitely in for a Kate if you do one, pm sent btw!

The dharma and the Jack (of course!) charms are my favorite. How does it work, do you put the charms on the stem of the glass? Do you have any pics of them in action?

You unhook the wire at the top and wrap it around the stem of the glass. I don't have any pictures of them "in action". They are kind of large (the pictures are 1 inch in diameter). They spin around the glass a lot, but at a party, at least you know which glass is yours.

I have been wanting to make LOST ones for months, and just got around to if Friday and yesterday. I got the digital downloads from etsy.com, printed them, hole-punched them out, modge-podged the pictures to minimize the ink from bleeding, glued them in the frames, then put two coats of glaze on them. The glaze is a pain because it is hard to get some of the air bubbles out.

For the wire rings I used memory wire (which looks kind of like a small slinky). I cut and bent the loops, then glued those silver-tone balls on the end.

I wish I had the time to marathon-watch it with some friends. We have tried a few times. Next time we try, I will have these to put on the wine glasses. I really wish I had THAT many friends who love it as much as I do. I would love to do a Lost party. Boar & mangoes, yum. :lol

I make and sell jewelry and have sold many sets of my pin-up girl and cowgirl wine charms. I made some other shows & movie themed ones for friends.

Oh man that jinn! We need someone to make Charlie and Hurley so my guys could go on those little trips towards the jungle.

Those charms are awesome AA. If I ever drank wine I'd be all over that. I'd suggest making Beer Bottle charms, but mine never leaves my hand once I start drinking. ;)

Oh man that jinn! We need someone to make Charlie and Hurley so my guys could go on those little trips towards the jungle.

Well, YoNose was/is sculpting a Charlie. He had it as his avatar for the last little bit. It's his first sculpt and was coming along VERY nicely! He's since departed from the boards, but I'm sure he'll pop in every now and then (hopefully). He did grab my email so he could drop me a line when he felt his sculpt was presentable.

I'm still waiting on a Hurley.... I've put him on the back-burner though. I have the body with a fat-suit and shirt waiting patiently, and another boardie was working on making me some plus-sized cargo shorts.

Thanks! I think beer bottle charms would end up in the trash/ recycling with the bottle. :lol

I can't wait until my crew is more presentable to take more pictures of, again. In the meantime, I am patiently (or impatiently) waiting...

Haven't checked this thread in a while,and now see that Jin and Sayid is under way.I must say,that Jin has the best likeness along with Locke yet.

Not getting any though,im gonna sell my Painted Jack,Sawyer and Desmond,and a unpainted Ben.

I just finished painting an Ada Charlie and thought I'd post a few shots here. More on Facebook. ;)
2b78f614.jpg

9068e5fe.jpg

Back