The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALSO, there's another LOST sculpt almost wrapped up. Details should be revealed soon... This one came out of nowhere, but looks fantastic. :)

Toward the end of the year, I was thinking of maybe getting Sun commissioned. Any interest in her? (No, I don't want to start an official interest thread, yet). :)

Toward the end of the year, I was thinking of maybe getting Sun commissioned. Any interest in her? (No, I don't want to start an official interest thread, yet). :)

Perhaps.... :wink1:

Well, at least I know it´s a "he" and there are only about 10 hes that hasn´t been sculpted yet :)

Okay.. HE is on the right side of my sig.... does that help? lol

I hope it's Hurley but I have no idea how I would get a body/clothes for him.

Have you seen the sculpt yet Beeshaw?

I have seen an almost complete sculpt....

I don't want to spill the beans though until I'm given the go ahead though. The sculptor said he'll post in here when the sculpt is done. :)

hey guys here are a few pics:
I've sent these to Allison, sorry for the delay, this sculpt took me almost 40 hours which is way longer than usual

hope you like
angle4.jpg

side.jpg

2.jpg

front2.jpg

Looks like Sayid to me. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, I wasn't replying to you. I only just saw Sayid now.

Looking forward to the new reveal. :)

Who's turn is it to bump the Juliet thread?

I think it was yours AlisonAmy! ;)

Money has been a bit tight lately with weddings/graduations/all that other good stuff, so I’m trying to scratch together the money for the resin – hopefully have it this week – so that the caster can begin work. Sorry for the delay gang!

Talk soon,
Andy

Back