The Official, "I got my Bespin Han Solo" Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NSFolsom said:
I've got mine too! :banana:banana:banana

I was *ahem* "busy" with my girlfriend and afterwards I noticed the time. It was 12:07 CST. So, I had forgotten all about Han 'ol buddy and was 7 minutes late to the party... ...So, after seeing the page time out a few times, I let the pages load and once I got to the product page it was smooth sailing.

Thanks, Mat!
Thanks, Sideshow!

That is sad and hardcore all at the same time. :D

I wonder what was going through her mid when you jumped out and went to the computer to order a figure... :rolleyes:

screamingmetal: Is that the outfit that produces the 1/6 boots and other items in actual leather? How much do their Nazi officer riding boots go for?

Thanks

MORTAR CONN

NSFolsom said:
I was *ahem* "busy" with my girlfriend and afterwards I noticed the time. It was 12:07 CST. So, I had forgotten all about Han 'ol buddy and was 7 minutes late to the party... !
So: It took you only 7 minutes with your GF?

Sorry, I can never resist a straight line! :)

dd.jpg

SolidLiquidFox said:

I wonder what was going through her mid when you jumped out and went to the computer to order a figure... :rolleyes:

Well, this was after that... She understands, which is cool. She collects The Faerie Glen figurines and, geez, she must have all of them!

FrankenFan said:
So: It only took you 7 minutes with your GF?

Sorry, I can never resist a straight line! :)

Haha!

Well no, she got here at 8AM... So, draw your own conclusion(s):D

She was here when I ordered Kit Fisto too... She's my good luck charm, I guess!

NSFolsom said:
Well, this was after that... She understands, which is cool. She collects The Faerie Glen figurines and, geez, she must have all of them!

That's cool. You guys both being collectors makes for a good relationship. :peace

SolidLiquidFox said:

Well you can ummm do the deed anytime, but can only get exclusive Han only once :naughty

Anyone else feel ripped off on the number of accessories. Now it doesn't justify the extra price of the Mynock. Hand only comes with his blaster and mask. NO extra hands or other accessories. Luke and Obi-Wan were full of accesories and extra hands at $50. Han's costume isn't that complicated. The Mynock would have equalled out the lack of accessories Han should be coming with.

I'm fine with paying the extra amount for the Mynock since I really want want it, but I just don't feel it is justified. If Han had as many accessories or hands and Luke I could understand. I just hope this doesn't give Sideshow the idea to say the exclusives all cost more now.

I might've liked to see another accessory or two, but hardly feel "ripped off". If you really feel that way, perhaps you can cancel your exclusive order, order the regular version, and just buy someone's mynock later? :wacky I have no doubt there will be some up for sale at some point! :D

The gun belt is detailed enough that I'd consider it an extra accessory, it's more complicated than the Jedi belts.

Migwit said:
I might've liked to see another accessory or two, but hardly feel "ripped off". If you really feel that way, perhaps you can cancel your exclusive order, order the regular version, and just buy someone's mynock later? :wacky I have no doubt there will be some up for sale at some point! :D

No way! I'd have to pay more than the $5 more because of shipping,etc. I just don't think they were justified to increase the price for the exclusive though becuase the standard is coming with so few accessories. Sideshow doesn't have to incease the price by $5 either. Han could have been $51.99. That price seem more fair if we have to pay more.

Darklord Dave said:
The gun belt is detailed enough that I'd consider it an extra accessory, it's more complicated than the Jedi belts.

I don't think so. The Jedi belts have all those pouches to stick the accessory gear in. Come on, he doesn't even have a set in other hands. Couldn't we have gotten some gloved ones or something?

And Buttmunch, look at it this way: the mynock cost you $10 with free shipping ('cuz he's hitchin' a ride with Han) and you got Han for $5 less than the regular price! :wacky

Back