The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that console, but I ani't paying $400 for it when I already have 2 working XBox units.

who cares, I hated it in the beta and I won't use it in the real game

Unless its totally worthless in the retail game I'll be using it a lot. It was one of the metals I got oynx on. If you use it right its not that bad and only time I fired it from the hip was when someone was already down. So I shouldnt be losing out on much.

Unless its totally worthless in the retail game I'll be using it a lot. It was one of the metals I got oynx on. If you use it right its not that bad and only time I fired it from the hip was when someone was already down. So I shouldnt be losing out on much.

Yep probably my favorite weapon in the whole damn game (too include the power weapons). Hopefully it's not too much worse. Either way I will adapt to it. :rock

Body Count gears of war song

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5BYfldvkY"]YouTube - ‪Ice-T Body count performing Gears of War at E3 GOW3 Party.‬‏[/ame]

Yep probably my favorite weapon in the whole damn game (too include the power weapons). Hopefully it's not too much worse. Either way I will adapt to it. :rock

Yeah, probably my new favorite gun as well. You could take folks down at a reasonable distance without having to turn things into shotguns of war. If its just the firing from the hip that they changed I think we'll be just fine.

I think it's a good change. I fired from the hip a lot because it was effective and didn't require too much skill. lol

Yeah its going to be crazy, I think this is my most anticipated game for this year. Theres alot of good games coming out this fall, but Gears 3 just takes the cake for me.

I like how you can now set up a perimeter with defenses to make your stand. Fighting off Berserkers and Brumaks is gonna be ****ing crazy.

horde 2.0

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVMlUrIpdE"]YouTube - ‪GCON At E3: Horde 2.0 Mode Preview‬‏[/ame]

currency for kills, revives etc that you spend on defences like turrets, laser fencing and stuff

Last edited:
Yeah i noticed when the one guy walked up to the barrier and it said "buy for $1000" I think thats a great idea, kinda gives you something to work for rather than just clearing the stage. Yeah looks fantastic, I so cant wait for this.

Back