The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats commtech beautiful figure! i do feel like snake the jacket is to vibrant but like you say nothing that a good ol paint job cant sort out

Looking forward to finally getting mine sorted now, i very luckily managed to find a spare paulcarson head :)

Might watch the blu after seeing the fig tonight :)

Thanks guys!

And just for fun, here's a picture of my Deckard next to a Bros. Productions Deckard from local collectibles show booth:

IMG_0615.jpg

And here, next to Roy Batty that I got from Q's Toys and Collectibles at his booth (sorry, the way I posed them looks too doll-ish):
IMG_0611.jpg

Awesome collection man, I really need to get a modded Trevor head, it really is the best Harrison likeness.

Thanks zenonithus :)

Well, a few weeks ago I did a review of my paintjob

These are my last pics. This is the actual look :D

4404370810_f9596dc29c_o.jpg

4403605269_8c9db0b73b_o.jpg

4404370994_22a9581551_o.jpg

I never settle for the first attempt in many of my works. I do that many times. I also happened with my repaint michael jackson thriller figure and finally got the look I wanted.

That's damn near PERFECTION. Kudos.

Makes my Android Hunter V.1 look like a $8 Barbie.

Thanks guys!

And just for fun, here's a picture of my Deckard next to a Bros. Productions Deckard from local collectibles show booth:

IMG_0615.jpg

And here, next to Roy Batty that I got from Q's Toys and Collectibles at his booth (sorry, the way I posed them looks too doll-ish):
IMG_0611.jpg

Just got my Batty from Store-Rooms on Friday! :clap

Thanks for posting those sweet pics of Batty and Deckard Commtech. I have the clothing set coming from Ryan and my Paul Carson resculpt is currently with Josh Small, so it's awesome to know that when I get all the pieces together, my set can look as awesome as that! :yess:

Really show's that Ryan's set looks better than the Bros. Prod. Blade Hunter gear IMO. Glad I went for Ryan's instead! :hi5:

i think this and restaurajones' deckards are my favourites so far. i really like the old android hunter overcoat, and spenser head is phenomenal. i guess it helps that you two have some serious paint skills too. love the BD.

Awesome!!! Great price too :rock

When I was watching this the other day I was thinking it was odd we never saw this offered.

the light-up umbrellas have been on Ebay for years, I almost bought one several times until I talked myself out of it!

Decks finished tonight with the arrival of my new HT narrow :)

Thanks to the amazing paint up by my very good friend Xenoviper, he also touched the sculpt up to conceal the air bubbles.

Its beautiful in hand, hope the pics do it some kind of justice

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

I take it theres no word as to who or if anyone will obtain a license for 1/6 figure for Blade Runner?

I just saw the flm for the first time a few months ago and ive watched it like 5 times since, never seen a film like it and love it!

Was having fun taking photos of some figures and decided to photograph Deckard and Batty:

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

Deckard is a customized SST Indy repainted by my buddy Fabio Rubio, Batty is Bros. Productions stock.
Hope you enjoy!

Back