The OFFICIAL BLADE RUNNER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my custom Batty head

IMG_6594.jpg

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_6591.jpg

Ok, ok, ok...

That is nicE!

Check this out! Totally awesome.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LYFr3X1n6ag&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LYFr3X1n6ag&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Manji, congrats for this figure. Nice custom and great Paint job

I did my own rework on the indy head and paintjob and put to the blade hunter figure.

This is my last pics from him

4335280058_a3632f0990_o.jpg

4335280212_206127bd17_o.jpg
:)

That is best Deckard head and paint job I have seen. I have been working on a head of my own, and I just droped it in the bin.

Wonderfull.

Ozzy

Thanks Ozzy and Alice!! :) One of the things I had to do is to give him a good hair sculpt, this is the most difficult to convert Harry Indy into Harry Deckard. This is the key, and of course, the paint job.

Thanks Ozzy and Alice!! :) One of the things I had to do is to give him a good hair sculpt, this is the most difficult to convert Harry Indy into Harry Deckard. This is the key, and of course, the paint job.
It's a true beauty! Brilliant job, the whole thing! I'm desperately searching for an (affordable) Deckard for years now. Problem is, when they are really good, they are no longer affordable. Time to crank up my Deckard budget!!:lol

Hi, I contacted store-rooms regarding my pre order Roy on Monday of this week (03 May 2010) & they confirmed that my figure was on it's way. Hurrah! I ordered him in Nov of last year. I'll be counting the sleeps now until he arrives :).

This is my WIP Deckard with BlindVouyer's beautiful set of clothes and with a PaulCarson Deckard headsculpt (painted by me, of course ;)):

IMG_0600.jpg

Two more with other lightning:
IMG_0597.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg

Last edited:
Looks excellent! On a personal note though, I feel the jacket is too vibrant.

Thanks!
About the jacket: Really? I always thought the Bros. Production colors were too "dead", so this set kind of pleases me. To each his own, I guess.

I gotta pop in the Blu Ray and check out those colors.

Update: I just checked the movie and you are right snake, it is darker. Nothing that a good ol' dye job can't fix... but damn it... I love these colors and the contrast they give... don't know what to pick: screen accuracy or what pleases my eye.

Last edited:
Back