The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just picked up a couple of more pieces.2012 Jock The Dark Knight Villian Variant 24x36 and Olivia Harley Quinn Daddy's Lil' Monster Artist Proof 18.5x23.
I'll cut the rails and plexi and frame them next week.

Attachments

• jock dk1.jpg
    jock dk1.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 130
  • olivia hq1.jpg
    olivia hq1.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 125
  • olivia hq3.jpg
    olivia hq3.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I couldn't decide which one I preferred out of the regular and the blue variant, so I just bought both of the Matt Ferguson prints. On Bottleneck now....

EDIT: Scratch that, the variant sold out in minutes, but the reg is still up.

5yO601N.jpg

Let me know. I like the lIghting effect.

Well I spent £10k on a car yesterday that I really wasn't planning on buying currently (couldn't pass it up as it was a relatively good deal) With almost another £10k in home restorations coming next month, I may have to sell both, along with a couple more prints and a few of my more valuable statues that I really do not want to part with. My Sideshow/SWS EX Predator maquette included. Life is getting in the way of my expensive hobby....

Stumbled across this and had to grab one. I really like the retro look of it. It's titled "out for blood" by J.J Lendl and limited to 250.

ZhLBuGF.jpg

Also grabbed the official "Prey to the heavens" Print while I was on Dark ink, I've always loved this cover art, and with Prime 1 planning a statue of this guy, the print will make for a nice backdrop....

ziklwsF.jpg

It's the first print I've ever bought in that style, I really like it. I have no idea how I'm going to mount or frame it though. Any suggestions to match the style?

I;ve seen some good weathered or flaked gold frames. They go well with some of the velvet mattes I have found or on their own.

I like taking this route as it maintains the feel of the piece with an old school theater display.

Back