The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my Jock Batman Mondo Prints.. finally on the wall and all together.

Attachments

• IMG_2642.JPG
    IMG_2642.JPG
    812 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
So how is the general quality of stuff from HCG? I see a number of prints that I’m interested but have heard mixed things online. Also seems like a lot of the prints have been available for a long time, which makes me apprehensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have quite a few HCG posters - no issues with quality

They get a bad wrap for the Stan lee signature debacle I think

Thanks for the feedback. I’m really looking at that Mumford Monster Squad print and possibly the Vance Kelly Alien and Prometheus prints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a vance kelly lost boys print its one of my favorites. I'm getting it autographed by keifer sutherland and jason patrick.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wish HCG or someone (Mondo again?) would get their act together and go get Tyler Stout to do the Infinity War and Endgame movie posters! I'm looking to round out my Stout MARVEL posters!

HCG had Stout do AOU posters and sold some extras at NYCC. It was kind of a mess and I tried giving them advice on organizing lines (which they still messed up anyways).

HCG is solid. Bought from them online and at shows. I like how they organize their exhibitions and follow themes for each...

Anyone planning on picking up any of these Batman 80th posters? I might go for the Cooke one whenever that goes up, but I’m not a huge comics person so I’m kinda meh on the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got around to framing a couple of prints this week between decorating. I'm in love with my Alien print by Gary Pullin, so happy to finally have it up on show.

zyUicmZ.jpg

wTsku8z.jpg

2UphG9d.jpg

RyU8vIn.jpg

I did end up ordering that Darwyn Cooke Batman print. Today I grabbed some Florey Amblin stuff from Bottleneck: the regular Jurassic Park AP, Jurassic Park Goggles infographic, and the regular Raiders print. Can someone explain exactly how an artist print differs from the regular release print?

Back