The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up this Bottleneck Poison Ivy on ebay...

Poison-Ivy-Regular--_NYCC_John_Keaveney-20x16--PRINT-FILE_2048x.jpg

is that the one with De'niro with his hunting rifle standing by the lake with the reflections of the Choppers from above?

Laurent does some awesome work.

got a var - barely.. but i appreciate getting this excited still in life by a poster

Is Michaels the only game in town for framing nowadays?

Or do y'all go to your favorite 'local' shop?

Is Michaels the only game in town for framing nowadays?

Or do y'all go to your favorite 'local' shop?

local shop is best if you have one.Michaels is overly expensive.

if you are looking for Frames only,no Matting.hollywoodposterframes.com Aluminum poster frames w/UV plexi,reg or non glare w/backing push tight clips wired ready to hang (look back at my framed prints)I get all of mine from them In Los Angeles area.Sue Heim and she does have free UPS shipping deals usually 2 frames to a box.She has all Standard sizes in Economy and more Show style frames which are a little more expensive.Custom cuts are a little more.But you can't beat her prices unless it's a local you know real well.
Of course you can always get a Mat or custom Mat cut for the print and just get the Frame size you need.

Last edited:
just picked this up,older 24x36 piece and pretty cool it's signed...

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 124
  • ss-l1600.jpg
    ss-l1600.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I got a few of the Craig David prints from HCG the other day.

Corvette Hallway is a much cooler in tone than what's pictured on the site. I get that his style is that 80's sort of thing with lots of cool purples and what not, but is this just my computer screen or what?

This is on their website.

CraigDrake_SoloV_VaderHallway_2000x.jpg

This is what I received

Corvette1.jpg

The irony being, when I try to color correct it by making the whites 'white', I get this which I think looks better ... or more like what I thought I was getting.

Corvette2.jpg

Any thoughts? Did HCG **** up when uploading the pic to the website?

Back