The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I went with the popular MadBug/Yunsil/Banner build under Mag's good authority. The only thing I did differently than most others was the HT Dutch boots instead of the Platoons. I usually prefer sculpted boots over real cloth and laces as I feel it retails the fine details better.

Fergo does sick work and that Lamson looks great, but I think I'm going with Fullmetal for that

I see, well it is all good in the end. That Myers paint-up is all sorts of awesome. Like a say I wish I could have contacted Nathan but it wasn't to be and I'm now really interested and excited to see what 8-Bit Commando will do with the head sculpt as his painting skills are of the charts crazy as well. Also going to get him to do me something a little extra.

I will say this and I will argue this point all day long because as good as the Yunsil coveralls are they are far too neat and clean. Granted Myers coveralls in '78 weren't bog standard dirty they were most definitely weathered. Normally I would weather them myself but at the price point that they cost then I'm not risky it but it will be done.

Oh I hope I am not too late in ordering the H20 Myers mask! I'm in the latter, a fan of H20 movie.

Hey Amstel -

https://creationsunearthed.com/

John at Creations Unearthed is one awesome guy, I can guarantee you that. I have all my other Myers from him and I have a Pennywise being made from him as we speak. His work is getting better and better all the time. I'm sure he will accommodate your needs should you want a H20 Myers.

I see, well it is all good in the end. That Myers paint-up is all sorts of awesome. Like a say I wish I could have contacted Nathan but it wasn't to be and I'm now really interested and excited to see what 8-Bit Commando will do with the head sculpt as his painting skills are of the charts crazy as well. Also going to get him to do me something a little extra.

I will say this and I will argue this point all day long because as good as the Yunsil coveralls are they are far too neat and clean. Granted Myers coveralls in '78 weren't bog standard dirty they were most definitely weathered. Normally I would weather them myself but at the price point that they cost then I'm not risky it but it will be done.

8-Bit is the man, he'll get you sorted good and proper. Can't wait to see it!

IMG_20160525_150715103_HDR_zps4ubuhlm0.jpg
[/URL][/CENTER]

That Myers is perfect and I love that Freddy pose.

Hey Amstel -

https://creationsunearthed.com/

John at Creations Unearthed is one awesome guy, I can guarantee you that. I have all my other Myers from him and I have a Pennywise being made from him as we speak. His work is getting better and better all the time. I'm sure he will accommodate your needs should you want a H20 Myers.

Hey the dark lord I didn't see your response for me. Here I am! Thanks I'll check him out as I've always wanted a H20 Myers. As long as you said his work is getting better and I'll take your word for it because I know you collect his work.

By the way, I agree that Yunsil's coveralls is way too clean for 78 Myers because like you said in the movie it was weathered and looked worn out. But like all of you, I am afraid to mess around with a $300 coveralls. LOL!

Coming home soon!! Oh I can't wait!!

1a8b9e55a201f4a6c3e1a3adc748ed99.jpg

Perfect addition for my 78 Myers and Dr. Loomis!

Hey the dark lord I didn't see your response for me. Here I am! Thanks I'll check him out as I've always wanted a H20 Myers. As long as you said his work is getting better and I'll take your word for it because I know you collect his work.

By the way, I agree that Yunsil's coveralls is way too clean for 78 Myers because like you said in the movie it was weathered and looked worn out. But like all of you, I am afraid to mess around with a $300 coveralls. LOL!

Sure thing Amstel. John is a wonderful guy and I'm sure you will love his work. Got a few pieces from him and I have a Pennywise being made as we speak by him so I will of course post pics in the Pennywise thread once he arrives.

100% also on the coveralls, I will have them weathered though, you can guarantee that. :wink1:

Coming home soon!! Oh I can't wait!!

1a8b9e55a201f4a6c3e1a3adc748ed99.jpg

Perfect addition for my 78 Myers and Dr. Loomis!

Is that a H2 head sculpt by Legio7 Amstel?

Excellent, looking forward to the updates.

Good to see a lot of Warlock love these days.

Done some hair futzing to my Myers '78 figure -

They look great, Emperor! You did good on futzing the hair. Love that Warlock too. Seriously they look awesome!

May I ask where did you get the Judith Myers tombstone? Been looking to buy one for my collection.

Yeah there isn't enough love for Warlock and I don't get that. H1 and H2 are by far the best Halloween movies ever made. It's just that in my opinion, H2 brought much more intense moments and nail biting scenes especially in those dark corridors of the hospital. That was a perfect setting. Personally I thought **** Warlock as Myers was much more scarier than H1's Nick Castle.

Last edited:
They look great, Emperor! You did good on futzing the hair. Love that Warlock too. Seriously they look awesome!

May I ask where did you get the Judith Myers tombstone? Been looking to buy one for my collection.

Yeah there isn't enough love for Warlock and I don't get that. H1 and H2 are by far the best Halloween movies ever made. It's just that in my opinion, H2 brought much more intense moments and nail biting scenes especially in those dark corridors of the hospital. That was a perfect setting. Personally I thought **** Warlock as Myers was much more scarier than H1's Tony Moran.

https://www.facebook.com/EnGraveyardStudios/?fref=ts
Here ya go, Billy is a great guy to deal with, and the tombstones can be done in different styles, just ask him about the choices.

Loving this Warlock love as well. I still think Nick Castle is the best Michael Myers ever. His natural movements is what makes him the best. No over acting, nothing robotic , its like he's walking with the wind. But Warlock is not far behind.

You're right. I didn't like Warlock's robotic walk and I suppose the hospital's dark corridors setting masked the weakness of the actor's acting skills. Well he was not an actor when he got that role anyway.

Hey guys your thoughts on a 1/6 Dr. Loomis figure. Is he a must to collect to go with your Myers figures?

Yeah there isn't enough love for Warlock and I don't get that. H1 and H2 are by far the best Halloween movies ever made. It's just that in my opinion, H2 brought much more intense moments and nail biting scenes especially in those dark corridors of the hospital. That was a perfect setting. Personally I thought **** Warlock as Myers was much more scarier than H1's Nick Castle.

That particular Tombstone was part of the Creations Unearthed 'Phone Scene' set which I bought. I also got CU to make me another Tombstone when I purchased the Warlock figure but I dropped it and it cracked. The darker Tombstone has the support at the bottom so it never falls over but I wanted a more movie accurate version with no support at the bottom.

Got CU making me another one as we speak with my Pennywise figure. Going to get it made a little thicker and hopefully that will support it better, if that fails then I will need to add the support feature at the bottom, not movie accurate but it will stop it from falling and breaking.

Will have to disagree with you there Amstel I'm afraid as I think no-one come close to capturing Nick Castle as The Shape, for me just straight up scary and creepy but yeah Warlocks Myers is definitely number 2 with RZ Myers being third.

Back