The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to say that I will just touch up the chipped paint on the cracked Tombstone. :)

I bet you can fix it up just good! I think the cracks add a personality to it though with repaint. If you want to sell one of the tombstones hit me up. [emoji4]

Loving this Warlock love as well. I still think Nick Castle is the best Michael Myers ever. His natural movements is what makes him the best. No over acting, nothing robotic , its like he's walking with the wind. But Warlock is not far behind.

I completely agree with you there. Love Warlocks portrayal and all that but Castle's is just so far out in front it is not real. What I liked about RZ Myers was his sheer brutality. I was thinking that they just made him big and intimidating upon initial casting and that they were being lazy with it but they actually got him looking scary as well once the film hit. Brutality, physically intimidating and scary all worked well together I feel.

1 - Castle
2 - Warlock
3 - Mane

The rest can fight amongst themselves.

You're right. I didn't like Warlock's robotic walk and I suppose the hospital's dark corridors setting masked the weakness of the actor's acting skills. Well he was not an actor when he got that role anyway.

I thought his walk was good, he looked damn scary walking about that hospital and this scene -

Halloween-II-2.jpg

DAMN!!!! :horror

Hey guys your thoughts on a 1/6 Dr. Loomis figure. Is he a must to collect to go with your Myers figures?

100% and long overdue.

Got him arriving hopefully soon along with my Pennywise and my custom piece from Ones Customs. For me personally Loomis is a must to go with your Myers figure. I cannot wait to get these three into my collection and Loomis arrival is right up there in the excitement factor. :)

I bet you can fix it up just good! I think the cracks add a personality to it though with repaint. If you want to sell one of the tombstones hit me up. [emoji4]

Yep will just touch it up with paint. I will bear that in mind amstel but unfortunately I will be using all three for the foreseeable. Did Engraved not get back to you? Usually hear good things about them.

My bad I thought you got the tombstone the same place I got mine, looks great Sidious!

Cheers pal. :hi5:

8450245b77934273f8a50e1e7a1928c4.jpg
c65f02077f9da7fbebb95cfb83f72314.jpg

For sale 370£ original 78 ones custom head yunsil coveralls fergo knife pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks really screen accurate Amstel. The shoulders and build look just like Nicks in the movie (The guy basically has none) Not sure if that is the Bruce B. body but the problem I have with mine is that it is too "built" for Michael Myers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks really screen accurate Amstel. The shoulders and build look just like Nicks in the movie (The guy basically has none) Not sure if that is the Bruce B. body but the problem I have with mine is that it is too "built" for Michael Myers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! I believe the body I'm using is Banner. Or it could be Han Solo? I cannot remember now. It is either of those two for sure. I dip the coveralls in coffee to "dirty" it up and while wet I put it on the body so when it dries it'll just hug the body. I added a small piece of paper towel folded up and put them under the black shirt on each shoulder to make him look like he has no build. You could try that.

Does anyone know what type of boots did Warlock wear in H2? I know for sure they had to add the lifts to the heels of the boots to make him taller.

Oh wow how the heck did I miss this? Beautiful Myers , Angie.It does not get better than that. What type of hair did he artist use on yours?

Thank you Hugo! I'm really happy with him. As for the type of hair, I have no idea. He told me it was some kind of a wig that he ordered off eBay.

Wow! He looks really good!! I like that look.

Hey Sid- I am really tempted to buy a H20 figure from Unearthed Creations because personally it looks great from the pictures. However I had been getting PM's from a few people who told me don't buy from Unearthed Creations- they said the figures are made of a lesser quality. I have never bought anything from them. But I know the best person to ask is you because I am positive that those people who warned me are the ones who never bought anything from them either. I may be wrong, it's just my assumption. So I have heard some of his work in the past was "meh" and you said he's gotten better? Do you mind to give me more insight in what areas has he gotten better with and if there's still any other issues? Thanks!

Back