The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info guys.

Mine is using a sort of neutral relaxed left hand. My body is a Soldier Story body but I have toyed with the idea of porting everything over to a TT.

Thanks for the info guys.

Mine is using a sort of neutral relaxed left hand. My body is a Soldier Story body but I have toyed with the idea of porting everything over to a TT.
The DX Luke "force" hand works too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...1265?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item56516ec4b1

Chillin' on the chimney.

4C417887-0C73-4D2F-8619-230CFC832DC9-1947-00000139E49CCDA5.jpg

No one has posted in here in a while, was watching the films having a discussion about them with a friend and I mentioned I have a figure of this guy, took some pics on the iphone, quality isnt great but thought id share them here :)

No one has posted in here in a while, was watching the films having a discussion about them with a friend and I mentioned I have a figure of this guy, took some pics on the iphone, quality isnt great but thought id share them here :)

Very cool Myers. The overalls are those?

Very cool Myers. The overalls are those?

Thank you :) They are Ones overalls, the same ones he used on the Warlocks just less beaten up and less weathering I think?

I am looking for a more accurate boot for him, Once i find a set i will change the existing ones out then I will be pretty happy with him :)

That's a really nice Myers. If that the Blackest Eyes sculpt? That's the one I have.

that myers sculpt is sooo good

That's a really nice Myers. If that the Blackest Eyes sculpt? That's the one I have.

Thanks guys.

And yeah buddy, It is indeed :) I have two of the blackest eyes sculpts painted up quite differently, that one is a bit brighter for the daylight scenes and the other has a lot darker tones for how the mask looked at night. Will take better photos once i get a proper camera.

I wanted to get a myers off one but its always hard to know how they will turn out. Some sculpts are painted great. Others not so good. Its a risk and not alwsys worth 100 bucks. I do have both versions of warlock by one. The new one is pretty good

Has anyone made an custom McFarlane Myers fig like this???

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKnjtJEvWU[/ame]

Thanks guys.

And yeah buddy, It is indeed :) I have two of the blackest eyes sculpts painted up quite differently, that one is a bit brighter for the daylight scenes and the other has a lot darker tones for how the mask looked at night. Will take better photos once i get a proper camera.

Hey, what hand are you using for the knife hand. I like that more than the one Im using.

Back