The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'd dye the coveralls again though.
Moe's coveralls were like that and it eventually bothered me so it too several tries to get it right.

I might down the road. I'm with them for now. Besides I can not find green Rites dye in any store I go to. Wall Mart always replenishes their stock but its always the same colors and green is not one of them. So I always have to overpay on eBay or something for dark green dye. Yeah, I know I can mix them to get a dark green but that's too much trial and error I don't want to go through.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

DSCN5596_zps79104948.jpg

I am selling this guy, PM me if interested.

Hey guys I just picked up a ones blackest eyes head sculpt, I've been searching through all the pages and have a good idea for the coveralls and the hands, but what do you feel is the best body to use and also is their certain boots preferred. Thanks for your guys help, can't wait to start working on this.

here is a few WIP pics of caines new myers head sculpt. i managed to get a blank off the good man so this is what ive come up with so far

30kvypk.jpg

6pxd76.jpg

r73vw3.jpg

Hey guys I just picked up a ones blackest eyes head sculpt, I've been searching through all the pages and have a good idea for the coveralls and the hands, but what do you feel is the best body to use and also is their certain boots preferred. Thanks for your guys help, can't wait to start working on this.

I have the Blackest Eyes sculpt too. Here is mine.

IMG_3219_zpsb98b3cf0.jpg

The recipe

Soldier Story body- YOu can pick these up cheap. Around $20 with feet and hands.
Saturday Toys coverall- Unfortunately coveralls are not easy to find. These are used by a lot of people and considered the best. I just got lucky and found a pair here. Thanks MaulFan! :) Or you can get in touch with a boardie named Moe who does custom coveralls but they're not cheap.
Hands- the open hand is Thor and the knife hand is Odin. You get these off ebay. Easy.
Knife- Get in touch with a boardie named Caine if you like the one I have. It's metal.
Boots- I found these off BlackOps Toys. Or just get on ebay and type in 1/6 boots and scroll till you find something you like.

Hope that helps. :)

That helps a lot thanks!!! I was able to get the hands, knife, boots and coveralls (will need to dye them) on ebay. I hadn't heard of the soldier story body, I'll need to check it out, that's a great price compared to the HT True Type body. Thanks again, helped me out tremendously.

why does everbody have an open palm left hand that looks like its ready to facepalm ? LOL

His hands were relaxed the whole time in the film

This is what i had last year , sold everything being out of work :gah:

H78 "The Blackest Eyes" 1st copy ever
RZ H1
Coveralls done by myself

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9016.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9017.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9018.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9019.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9020.jpg

NAGRZMYERSScreenUsedH9021.jpg

H1 & H2 Display
Hiro 78 Mask
H2 Killing Machine Mask

Myerscollection5001.jpg

Myerscollection5002.jpg

Myerscollection5003.jpg

why does everbody have an open palm left hand that looks like its ready to facepalm ? LOL

His hands were relaxed the whole time in the film

I like my Myers ready to facepalm. :mad:

Seriously, you had a great collection. I really hope you're able to get some of it back one day. Did you get a new job?

Back