The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Caine. Really cool to offer a couple of options (unfinished and finished). You're whole Figure looks good. Can't wait to see the knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recently finished my myers figure with the new sculpt I made. I know with all the new coveralls out there that the saturday toys version is inaccurate and a little out of date, but I've been holding on to them for 4 years and was determined to use them! haha

also, I prefer to display my myers without a knife, but I plan to make one soon so I can have the option.

Thanks for looking!

Looks great Caine! The coveralls look good to me. Hey will you offer up your new Myers sculpt? Really like it very much.

Massive thanks to Thomas R. Terbanc for the outstanding paint & hair he did on my Michael Myers head sculpt. Excuse the stray hair on his cheek lol.

Terbanc myers 1.jpg
Terbanc myers 2.jpg
Terbanc myers 3.jpg
T myers 1.jpg
Terbanc myers 4.jpg
Terbanc myers 5.jpg
Terbanc myers 6.jpg
Terbanc myers 7.jpg

My newest 1/6 scale '78 Halloween pumpkin Version 2.0 sculpt. Now even more movie accurate [emoji4]
916ec99e5464d10325072a83021b8adf.jpeg
Done and ready for molding and casting.

Anyone see Beto's latest pumpkin? looks awesome

Yes this look awesome.

However two reasons I will not order this-
1. Overpriced at $130!! Ridiculous.
2. After sending the money, we probably won't receive it until 2-3 years later. Not worth it.

My newest 1/6 scale '78 Halloween pumpkin Version 2.0 sculpt. Now even more movie accurate [emoji4]

This looks interesting too. Can't wait to see how this comes out. Love all things Myers. :)

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Massive thanks to Thomas R. Terbanc for the outstanding paint & hair he did on my Michael Myers head sculpt. Excuse the stray hair on his cheek lol.

View attachment 308053
View attachment 308054
View attachment 308055
View attachment 308056
View attachment 308057
View attachment 308058
View attachment 308059
View attachment 308060

Sick Myers paint-up.

Beautiful paint up by Tom. Style that hair with gel and it will be perfect!!!! That's what I did with my Thomas/ Madbug sculpt.

Awesome Myers.

I recently bought the V1 from yourself, will you have side by side comparison pics?

Anyone see Beto's latest pumpkin? looks awesome

Was interested but not at the price.

recently finished my myers figure with the new sculpt I made. I know with all the new coveralls out there that the saturday toys version is inaccurate and a little out of date, but I've been holding on to them for 4 years and was determined to use them! haha

also, I prefer to display my myers without a knife, but I plan to make one soon so I can have the option.

Thanks for looking!

Love it. Heading over to see the thread as we speak.

Gone and got myself a RZ 2007 Myers Deluxe set from One via Stiff of course, happy days.

My friend sent me this pic have no idea where it came from... Still crappy head but it is what it is... Nice weathering on coveralls though.

15356500_10154046249522093_5363912458834259781_n.jpg

Back