The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend sent me this pic have no idea where it came from... Still crappy head but it is what it is... Nice weathering on coveralls though.

View attachment 311230

Totally worth it IMO. I'm solely after the coveralls and hands. I'm sure the boots will be fine too. What ever I can sell off the head for will be icing on the cake! Used to not have any coveralls and now they are popping up everywhere. It's a good time for Myers toys fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally worth it IMO. I'm solely after the coveralls and hands. I'm sure the boots will be fine too. What ever I can sell off the head for will be icing on the cake! Used to not have any coveralls and now they are popping up everywhere. It's a good time for Myers toys fans.

Yeah I mean with an rehair and repaint it could have potential we'll have to see.

I know the coveralls aren't 100% accurate, but I figured since I was planning on dying, cutting and bloodying them, why spend top dollar? Enjoy a quick preview of my Warlock:

GEDC0783.JPG

Last edited:
The mask is top notch! Looks really screen accurate. Please share when you complete the full fig. [emoji1417]

Here's my ever evolving Michael Myers collection. I'm really pleased to have pieces from a lot of the masters in the Myers trade. I LOVE 1/6 and all y'alls figs and like Myers the hobby will never die[emoji380][emoji382][emoji316]
0578576fa76e04f27e137fb5e05c8bab.jpg

That part 6 with the scythe is awesome tattony! Do you keep the discs from the blu ray set somewhere else? I looks like a real pain to get to them lol.

You can't go wrong with One's customs H2 with updated paint. Picked it up last month. Well worth it.

Your Warlock is really nicely done! Great job!!

Back