The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Steve, can't wait to see your Madbug once you get it back. Thanks for the shout out brother.

Thanks Rick! Yes I'm very excited for it. Hoping in the next 2 weeks. There will definitely be more pictures. Any time bro, thanks for the help.

Hope everyone had a happy holiday! After weeks of waiting, I was finally able to put together my Myers custom! While I wait for my 78 head to be finished (shout out to Rick and Pete!), I have an H20 Myers on display. Shout out to Angie as well for the great deal on the H20 head! And of course, Anthony made me a killer Jack-o-Lantern! Thanks a lot guys! Couldn't have done it without your help.

And here's the pics:

View attachment 306798

View attachment 306799

View attachment 306800

View attachment 306802

View attachment 306803

View attachment 306804

View attachment 306805

View attachment 306806

Thank you for the shout out Steve. That was nice of you. I'm glad you got the H20 sculpt from me. He looks really great! Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning on selling my One's Customs H2 Warlock sculpt with COA if you're looking for one. Will post in my sales thread this week.

If you don't mind my asking, why you selling stuff Angie? You have a nice collection.

If you don't mind my asking, why you selling stuff Angie? You have a nice collection.

Thanks. I am pleased that you liked my collection. The same goes for yours too! [emoji482]

I need to make room for some Star Wars figures. I only have two detolfs. And my new Jason PF took over two shelves in one detolf already so technically I have 1 and 1/2 detolfs for 1/6 figures. Not enough space. And I have to get rid of something else if I want to buy more detolfs, as a compromise with my partner. Our house is small, its space is for one person or two people, that is it. I already got rid of my grandma's chair just so I could buy those two detolfs that I have now and I do not have the heart to get rid of my mom's curio yet...trying to figure out what I could do to buy at least two more detolfs. Lol!

Thanks Rick! Yes I'm very excited for it. Hoping in the next 2 weeks. There will definitely be more pictures. Any time bro, thanks for the help.
That's funny. Amstel helped both of us finish our H20. She sold you the sculpt and I traded with her for the coveralls I used for mine. LOL

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

You can do it! I have a small space for my stuff and I managed to turn 1 detolf into 3 as well as another different type of display case. Well it's good to compromise and it's equally good to collect! I recently saw the PF in person and it's huge. Nice piece. Good luck with your sales!

That's funny. Amstel helped both of us finish our H20. She sold you the sculpt and I traded with her for the coveralls I used for mine. LOL

lol well I am glad to make it happen for both of you!

You can do it! I have a small space for my stuff and I managed to turn 1 detolf into 3 as well as another different type of display case. Well it's good to compromise and it's equally good to collect! I recently saw the PF in person and it's huge. Nice piece. Good luck with your sales!

Thanks I appreciate your encouragement. I will do my best and hopefully by this summer I'll have some more detolfs in this damn house! Lol!

Haha that's awesome! What are the chances of fhat?

Thanks I appreciate your encouragement. I will do my best and hopefully by this summer I'll have some more detolfs in this damn house! Lol!

Saw this share this morning and instantaneously thought about our little conversation yesterday. Couldn't be more true. Ha ha![emoji81][emoji81]
e8cfdd5ef2fa57b263c111a505a14c8e.png

Thanks for the mention mate :hi5:

You will be glad to know the head has been painted and I will be adding the hair this week :)

Btw painting all these Myers heads has made me want to make my own so if anyone has some Yunsil coveralls for sale please send me a pm.

Hey Pete, when will you have some availability? I'm needing a Carol TWD sculpt painted. Oh and beware the Michael Myers bug...one leads to another and another. Here is where I'm at currently:
945cdf359f8ff387c8690be51b81e64b.jpg

I've employed several different artists on the Myers scene. Absolutely NO DISRESPECT to any artist but there are other coveralls out there. I'm illustrating three different here and actually have a fourth that I can show. I'm waiting on a fifth pair, Fergo scalpel for my bloody Warlock and Myers 5 and Brute from ones. Ah it's gonna be quite "horrific" in the detolf.

Hey Pete, when will you have some availability? I'm needing a Carol TWD sculpt painted. Oh and beware the Michael Myers bug...one leads to another and another. Here is where I'm at currently:
945cdf359f8ff387c8690be51b81e64b.jpg

I've employed several different artists on the Myers scene. Absolutely NO DISRESPECT to any artist but there are other coveralls out there. I'm illustrating three different here and actually have a fourth that I can show. I'm waiting on a fifth pair, Fergo scalpel for my bloody Warlock and Myers 5 and Brute from ones. Ah it's gonna be quite "horrific" in the detolf.

Great collection, BTW who made the coveralls for the two Warlock Myers?

Back