The NEXT Indiana Jones 1/6 FIGURE.......?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have any idea when we can expect an announcement on the next figure? or even any info on the tod pf and dioramas teased at comic-con?

Next figure is Dan Aykroyd as Weber from Temple of Doom, with exclusive live poultry.

I'd buy that :lol A lot of folks could end up buying him just to bash Ray from Ghosbusters.
I'd love Sideshow to do club Obi-wan Indy and Lao Che with his thugs.

I really hope SS doesn't waste a 1/6 slot attempting a TOD Indy. I just don't think they could do him any justice, and it's a pretty easy custom job.

Wouldn't mind a new smirking Indy sculpt though...

Someone has to come out with the stones. They sure as hell aren't going to give us Short Round even though they have the Hobbit body for it.

Mola Ram seems right up SS's alley.

I'd be surprised if we don't see him. Him, a map Room Indy and a Marion and I'm happy to let the Indy line ride into the sunset.

Of course Short Round, Sallah and Tux Indy would be cool too.

There's been light talk about a possble custom Marion, but with the new forum rules it may not come to fruition.

Not sure there would really be too many people interested anyway, besides the five or six guys who visit this section.

I'm not sure I would want to see Mola Ram without Sideshow releasing a TOD Indy. I know he's easily customizable, but personally I like how Sideshow's figures come out and I know they would do a great job. Unfortunately, they have a big hurdle to cross with making both Mola and Indy: the bare arms. So maybe they're leaving these two at the bottom of the 12" list til they can figure out how to deal with the exposed joints and skinny doll-arms. I like Hot Toys's new Wolverine body with the molded plastic muscle arms and would definitely prefer that to a rubber skin.

Since Crystal Skull Indy's coming, I'd like to see Spalko. Or LC Indy to go with Henry.

I'm not sure I would want to see Mola Ram without Sideshow releasing a TOD Indy. I know he's easily customizable, but personally I like how Sideshow's figures come out and I know they would do a great job. Unfortunately, they have a big hurdle to cross with making both Mola and Indy: the bare arms. So maybe they're leaving these two at the bottom of the 12" list til they can figure out how to deal with the exposed joints and skinny doll-arms. I like Hot Toys's new Wolverine body with the molded plastic muscle arms and would definitely prefer that to a rubber skin.

Since Crystal Skull Indy's coming, I'd like to see Spalko. Or LC Indy to go with Henry.

Yea I think they will do PF of ToD Indy and Mola Ram before they do 1/6th. They also need to do LC Indy before anything else KOTCS.

Back