The New X Men PF to be . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not posted in ages, not bought anything in ages also . . . . . . but have been on the look out . . . from time to time here and SSC for a an X Men Annoucement in the PF range . . . since Storm . . . .

Hoping for a Professor X tbh beyond that

Night Crawler
Jean Grey

at a push a Beast . . . but it would have to be frickin amazun to warrant a purchase as I have to choosy due to space . . . anyway . . .

as the song goes SSC

"Now is the time to set things right"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NETqsX0nqLo[/ame]

Jean PF was teased in Jan and nothing after. '
Magneto
Beast
Nightcrawler
Mr Sinister
Archangel
OMG imagine!

We need a Jean PF ! It was teased !

Then, I'd say we're due a Magneto PF, and I'd like a Juggernaut PF, a Jim Lee Storm PF, a Beast PF, an Iceberg PF and I could do with a Nightcrawler PF.

And let's not forget the sweet Apocalypse PF that is on its way.

I don't care which character is next long as my wish list is fulfilled.

The rest of the 90s X-Men
- Jean Grey come on already!
- Iceman
- Beast (switch out Jim Lee style head and 80s/Avengers head)
- Archangel
- Bishop
- Professor X
- Jubilee
- Storm in Jim Lee Costume

Phoenix/Dark Phoenix/70s/Early 80s Team, we already have Storm and Wolverine, I want the rest of that team
- Nightcrawler
- Phoenix
- Cyclops
- Colossus (so easy...they could've just converted the existing PF as a retailer or website exclusive, like they did with Classic Baroness or Red Hulk)
- Angel

Also Magneto, Wolverine in Brown, Mr. Sinister and Classice white costume Mystique.

And where is that Hellfire Club Emma?... They've been showing the sketch for a long time now.

- Iceman
- Archangel
- Bishop
- Professor X
- Jubilee

Phoenix/Dark Phoenix/70s/Early 80s Team, we already have Storm and Wolverine, I want the rest of that team
- Nightcrawler
- Phoenix
- Cyclops
- Colossus (so easy...they could've just converted the existing PF as a retailer or website exclusive, like they did with Classic Baroness or Red Hulk)
- Angel

Also Magneto, Wolverine in Brown, Mr. Sinister and Classic White costume Mystique.

And where is that Hellfire Club Emma?... They've been showing the sketch for a long time now.

That is a Very Promising List and as far as sketches go SSC are a Bunch of Tease's :goodpost:

- Iceman
- Archangel
- Bishop
- Professor X
- Jubilee

- Nightcrawler
- Phoenix
- Cyclops
- Angel

Also Magneto, Wolverine in Brown, Mr. Sinister and Classice white costume Mystique.

Most of that list probably won't happen

Most of that list probably won't happen

Most of my list are fairly popular characters central to the team so Im not sure why not, but does it matter anyway? It's my wish list...it's who I'd be interested in buying...Negative Ink, so quick to rain on anybody's parade. :lightnin

The 90s/Jim Lee X-Men are half way done as is, the only ones I'd doubt would be made are Jubilee and Bishop, but who knows.

The rest of the 90s X-Men, plus Magneto, Phoenix and Nightcrawler, and Brown Wolverine, white costume Mystique and Jim Lee Storm will happen at some point even if years from now if SS is still around.

Most of my list are fairly popular characters central to the team so Im not sure why not, but does it matter anyway? It's my wish list...it's who I'd be interested in buying...Negative Ink, so quick to rain on anybody's parade. :lightnin

The 90s/Jim Lee X-Men are half way done as is, the only ones I'd doubt would be made are Jubilee and Bishop, but who knows.

The rest of the 90s X-Men, plus Magneto, Phoenix and Nightcrawler, and Brown Wolverine, white costume Mystique and Jim Lee Storm will happen at some point even if years from now if SS is still around.

The queen around here.

Back